Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New in play fantasy football app

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
Yeah exactly, that’s the plan. Will keep greasing the wheels until then [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Was 4th in Chelsea game, currently 3rd in Man Utd game - terrible in Man City game.

Seem to do better in games when no prize is on offer !

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
One thing I’d like to suggest is an auto manager type thing where you can pick your 15 or so players without having to swap them in. Like if you’re busy etc as it’s fairly time consuming and easy to forget to go back to the app. So once the teams are in it want X Y & Z for first 20mins then replace them with X Y & Z automatically at 20 mins - just a thought - appreciate this may not be possible!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
One thing I’d like to suggest is an auto manager type thing where you can pick your 15 or so players without having to swap them in. Like if you’re busy etc as it’s fairly time consuming and easy to forget to go back to the app. So once the teams are in it want X Y & Z for first 20mins then replace them with X Y & Z automatically at 20 mins - just a thought - appreciate this may not be possible!

I think that ruins the point of the game, I like the fact it’s interactive. Slide a player out if he’s not doing so well.

I might be wrong but the whole idea of the game is to be involved from start to finish.

For me it’s made games, that I wouldn’t normally be bothered about, more interesting!

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012

Yep defo - this is another thing we’ll definitely add in time. Auto pilot we’ve been calling it [emoji23]

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
I think that ruins the point of the game, I like the fact it’s interactive. Slide a player out if he’s not doing so well.

I might be wrong but the whole idea of the game is to be involved from start to finish.

For me it’s made games, that I wouldn’t normally be bothered about, more interesting!

The idea was always that you choose how you want to play - make your slides every 20 minutes and leave them, or micro manage it a bit more. If you rack them up in advance you’d be at a disadvantage really, but when we monetise it you could have different tables for “auto-pilot” and normal sliding

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here