Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New in play fantasy football app

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
Players lose points for being caught offside - why didn’t the Belgian who had a goal disallowed for offside lose points ??

And what determines a tackle won earning points, same with interception and dribbles ???

Yeah all the data comes from Opta. Because it arrives so fast it can get corrected.

For the goal, Castagne was offside not Carrasco so he lost the point.

We worked out all the points ourselves based on a lot of data and analysis. It’s hard because the awards can’t be subjective - it’s based on the pure fact of what happened.

Jump in the chat in the game with questions like these if you like will get answered quite quickly by players as well [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
Not so good today. 23rd the other day and 60th today. Will play again for the Denmark game, not sure I would do it for a Brighton game though

Agree - the idea was to make games that you maybe care a bit less about more exciting! Once you’re used to it it’s less distracting, so I do play on Brighton games but don’t get too involved! Cheers for playing

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Agree - the idea was to make games that you maybe care a bit less about more exciting! Once you’re used to it it’s less distracting, so I do play on Brighton games but don’t get too involved! Cheers for playing

No worries. It does make the games more interesting! Hope this really takes off for you. I had 4 friends playing today, so hopefully they share the app onto others.

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
No worries. It does make the games more interesting! Hope this really takes off for you. I had 4 friends playing today, so hopefully they share the app onto others.

Blinding, thanks mate! Will buy your a beer when we’re allowed back at the football!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Enjoyed it but didn’t pay too much attention as I wanted to concentrate on the game. Also this will be a little annoying for me as I always watch on sky go so am about a min behind! Also, when there’s a pen is there the chance to sub the taker in? If so that’s not great!

But yes thanks mate - will play again.

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
Enjoyed it but didn’t pay too much attention as I wanted to concentrate on the game. Also this will be a little annoying for me as I always watch on sky go so am about a min behind! Also, when there’s a pen is there the chance to sub the taker in? If so that’s not great!

But yes thanks mate - will play again.

Great feedback, thanks sheebo. Yes that’s a bummer with sky go. The penalty should arrive from Opta straight away but we’re adding a tool so we can suspend as well if they’re delayed to protect the integrity of it. Cheers!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great feedback, thanks sheebo. Yes that’s a bummer with sky go. The penalty should arrive from Opta straight away but we’re adding a tool so we can suspend as well if they’re delayed to protect the integrity of it. Cheers!

The Sky Go thing won’t matter as long as you have it suspended when there’s a pen or even close free kick if poss. But will he playing again - great result for us too :thumbsup:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I am truly shocking at this game :glare:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
What was your score ?

Show me yours and I'll show you mine .

:salute:

Capture.PNG

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
That's quite good , i got 52 i think so i'm even worserer .

Early days mate, You'll be fine. some people seem to get 200+ though.

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
Early days mate, You'll be fine. some people seem to get 200+ though.

Yeah you’ll get better as you go along. Also, it’s a bit like golf and some days you just score really badly, but it’s worth it for the days when you hit a few decent shots

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
Yep, that’s right. Costs you a point to slide a player out if time not up, but you can slide them back in later and use the rest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here