WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Sorry everyone:

blegggh.jpg

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
We play in blue and white stripes, why are Nike incapable of making a kit that features the colours in equal measures ???

Surely everyone whose team plays in stripes would agree with this? There cannot be Coventry or Kilmarnock fans who are happy with these kits?

Do Nike do any market research? How can they possibly think that these kits are anything other than shit?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Not having viewed EVERY post in this thread, is there any news from the club on the new kit info release dates?

Don't think so yet, although our kit is revealed slightly later than others as we get to have a bespoke kit with non iron-on logo (hopefully). Early July from memory 2 years ago.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Nike can do stripes for some clubs with no fade template

barcelona-kit-nou-camp-home_3475804.jpg

I'd be happy with that in blue and white but for the fact that it would have a huge sticker in a slightly different shade of white plastered across the front, thereby ruining it entirely.

On a side note, what exactly is going on behind the camera that's causing Pique and Neymar to have such quizzical expressions on their faces?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
WTF are the nike designers up to this year. Their international kits have been largely gash and so are their club kits so far.

I agree. Time to ditch Nike, their templates and refusal to make kits to incorporate a logo is terrible. #DitchNike

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Don't think so yet, although our kit is revealed slightly later than others as we get to have a bespoke kit with non iron-on logo (hopefully). Early July from memory 2 years ago.

Love the sentiment, it would be a surprise if this happened.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

I quite like all three of these. They've tried something a bit different which makes a nice change. It annoys me more when clubs change the stripe width by 2mm and try and charge people all over again for a "new" kit!

The white away has something of AS Roma about it, very nice. I'm a big fan of the River Plate style diagonal stripe on a white kit, just a shame palace had one like it.

Sent from my Moto G 2014 LTE using Tapatalk
I'm with you.. always liked the Peru kit at the '78 World Cup... cant work out how to insert picture

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here