Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new football shirts 2016/17

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Umbro kits may be OK in terms of quality, but they do seem to be interminably dull (see Everton). I doubt West Ham's will be any better.

Presumably the Union flag note on the sleeves is some sort of abstract nod to the British taxpayers who've paid for their new stadium.

Biancazzurro

Aug 9, 2011
Hassocks
Interesting that their new badge has "London" on it. Very obvious bid to cash in on tourists wanting to see the London football team play. Looks like fans voted for it from the limited research I could be bothered to do. Maybe they'll go full out ProEvo and change their name to East London.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
What do you think of the new West Ham kit? The sleeves are getting quite a bit of attention on Twitter.

0d15eea4e3d65d60a32b6a6cc50c0692.jpg

Sent from my Moto G 2014 LTE using Tapatalk
Dislike their new badge, looks quite franchise-ish

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I note that is a Nike kit - I sincerely hope that's not going to be anything like our new home kit.

I have a nasty feeling that it will be. What is with all teams having these stupid poses?

You can see the guy 2nd in from the right is a little embarrassed

Jimmy Grimble

Please do not give us this shit Nike. Hate that fade effect.

This this this. A fade effect shirt has the potential to be the worst shirt in years. They are so Sunday league it hurts. There better be someone on our design team blocking it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here