Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
My boy’s arrived this morning. Looking forward to giving it to him later.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Didn’t think they were being dispatched until late October?
Depends when you ordered, and in which "drop" that was counted.

Early purchasers (first day of release) with no customisation should start getting them this week, those who bought on day one with any customisation should start getting them the week after next.

@Ming the Merciless unless your order specifically says you paid for the badges, you didn't.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I’m not sure about that. In every kit? At no point last season did they run out of every adult size across all 3 kits. I think there is some kind of bulk buy/resell scam happening and the club have removed them for now.
We’re in a thread about the limited edition Europa League shirt. That’s what I’m referring to.

They've literally removed THE PAGE.

Fairly sure they won't be coming back, but we'll see...

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
IMG_5726.jpeg

Arrived in the post yesterday and took a trip to the Amex at lunchtime- the lads at the desk said they’ve been printing tonnes of them ahead of delivery.

Edit: some general comments- the badge and nike tick are made of silicon and heat pressed onto the shirt rather than the regular embroidered stitches. That does make the shirt feel that little bit more special. Overall really happy with how it looks and fits- though I did the usual ‘one size up’ as Nike shirts are on the snug side.

Personalisation came to about £25, so the total price of the blank shirt + add ons was (almost) an eye watering £100(!). I don't blame people who say thats too expensive and I normally do not go for patches + personalising (but this instance felt special so I went all out this one time! The UEL patch especially is beautiful), that does mean preorders who opted for the works came a bit cheaper overall.

Last edited:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
If anyone gets the XL shirt and are finding if a bit tight and would like to exchange for an XXL drop me a DM. I went a size up thinking it would be the same as the Green and Black kit and it’s not 🤦‍♂️

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
View attachment 166471
Arrived in the post yesterday and took a trip to the Amex at lunchtime- the lads at the desk said they’ve been printing tonnes of them ahead of delivery.

Edit: some general comments- the badge and nike tick are made of silicon and heat pressed onto the shirt rather than the regular embroidered stitches. That does make the shirt feel that little bit more special. Overall really happy with how it looks and fits- though I did the usual ‘one size up’ as Nike shirts are on the snug side.

Personalisation came to about £25, so the total price of the blank shirt + add ons was (almost) an eye watering £100(!). I don't blame people who say thats too expensive and I normally do not go for patches + personalising (but this instance felt special so I went all out this one time! The UEL patch especially is beautiful), that does mean preorders who opted for the works came a bit cheaper overall.
A classy shirt, wish l had ordered one . . . bit late now.

singing4seagulls

Apr 2, 2017
Do we not think they'll be available to buy again? I missed out on ordering 😢

Seems odd for the club to miss out on extra revenue...

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
If anyone gets the XL shirt and are finding if a bit tight and would like to exchange for an XXL drop me a DM. I went a size up thinking it would be the same as the Green and Black kit and it’s not 🤦‍♂️
Woah, is it not the same? Both are "slim fit", no?

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
This self imposed stock throttling to make these ‘limited’ is ridiculous tbh. Everyone who wants one should be able to get one. No idea why they’re online exclusive too (I think). Won’t purchase online again after receiving 2 damaged shirts + expensive shipping cost.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here