Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
That would easily sell on eBay.

Yeah was thinking that, though I don't want to go through all the hassle of listing it, would also have to list it for over £80 to get my money back.

Would be good if I could get Ferg to sign it, then I could frame it.

Failing that, being that it has the Europa font it might be worth money in the future!

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Mine came through today. I was on the first order! No Europa arm patches as ordered and not even any labels on the shirt as per you would expect with a new purchase. Have a feeling I got sent a return! Got to say the quality of the shirt is shocking!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Did you order it with any personalisation?

If so, as I did on the same date, the estimated delivery was said to be next week.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)

If so, as I did on the same date, the estimated delivery was said to be next week.
No, but it did say it would have the europa league patches on it. The strange thing was there was no labels or anything that you expect on a new shirt. The package it was in (celophane bag) was way to big for it and opened! Looks like someone returned a shirt and they shipped it out to me!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Estimated delivery date next week, just in time for you to errr miss wering it at our first ever Europa League game should you so choose. Great timing!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Got mine about a week ago.
I didn't have any personalisation, no badges etc so maybe that's why it came quicker, but the shirt itself is beautiful, no quality issues at all. Very happy with it.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Still waiting, went with the European badges but didn't get a name as I don't think squad numbers were confirmed at that point. No sign of the shirt and no update from the club.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Ordered on the 1st date. But found last friday tgat an email in spam saying one of the sizes isnt available so the whole order has been held up. One of the shirts is now cancelled but the other shirts are now awaiting dispatch. I also thought the 1st batch were with patches but suspect that wont now be the case

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Ordered on the 1st date. But found last friday tgat an email in spam saying one of the sizes isnt available so the whole order has been held up. One of the shirts is now cancelled but the other shirts are now awaiting dispatch. I also thought the 1st batch were with patches but suspect that wont now be the case
I guess you can always get your shirt personalised at the Club Superstore anyway, providing tou are close enough to the Amex of course.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
On speaking with shop staff this is what I have just been told.

The first 'drop', ie ordered between 9-10am on the day of the launch, WITHOUT printing or sleeve patches should have been delivered.

Anything ordered in the first 'drop' WITH sleeve badges or printing won't be dispatched until after the 25th.

Anything ordered after the first 'drop', ie ordered after 10am on the day they launched won't be dispatched until after the 25th.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I pre-ordered the Europa League teeshirt on 2nd September. Would 'of' been nice to wear it on Thursday. But not a biggie. Small print says they aim to despatch it within 10 working days. I'll give 'em 20 working days before asking for a refund. 30 calendar days before quoting them breach of contract. Would 'of' been pretty pee'd off tho if I'd shelled out £70 on the Europa League shirt, with or without patches, and was kept hanging

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
On speaking with shop staff this is what I have just been told.

The first 'drop', ie ordered between 9-10am on the day of the launch, WITHOUT printing or sleeve patches should have been delivered.

Anything ordered in the first 'drop' WITH sleeve badges or printing won't be dispatched until after the 25th.

Anything ordered after the first 'drop', ie ordered after 10am on the day they launched won't be dispatched until after the 25th.
Thanks for the info.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here