Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New away kit

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
If my lads home kit arrives, ordered on the day of the City game, I might consider this too.

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
So Ordered one for my son, when the wife had a noise at what I was buying. Cut a long story short, 2 shirts and £104 quid later. But they are the best away shirt for many a year.

Scotchegg

Sep 1, 2014
Brighton
Love it. Ordered online straight away. I only buy one shirt a year and usually they end up forgotten about pretty quick, but I might actually wear this one!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I love it, but fear I’m too old to wear a replica shirt. If only I was 20 years younger!

Obviously without knowing how old you are, I don't get this "too old to wear a shirt" thing. I'm 56 and wear a replica shirt to every home match, and have been wearing my England shirt to the pub for every match in the Euros :shrug:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
So Ordered one for my son, when the wife had a noise at what I was buying. Cut a long story short, 2 shirts and £104 quid later. But they are the best away shirt for many a year.

Braver man than me, the one I mentioned earlier was for my son.

I did suggest it would be a good idea for me as well, and was reminded that it isn’t a good idea….. [emoji6][emoji45]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
If my lads home kit arrives, ordered on the day of the City game, I might consider this too.

Crikey the Citeh game was two months ago, hasn't his shirt arrived yet? How come you can walk into the Superstore tomorrow and pick up a new away shirt, but you can't do the same for the home version?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
[MENTION=16159]Bold Seagull[/MENTION]. [MENTION=10856]1066familyman[/MENTION]. [MENTION=3858]Motogull[/MENTION]. [MENTION=19321]Pogue Mahone[/MENTION] [MENTION=225]Hamilton[/MENTION].
[MENTION=24884]Fignon's Ponytail[/MENTION].

Care to comment? :whistle: :lolol:

As usual, [MENTION=24884]Fignon's Ponytail[/MENTION] sorts it out.

Its 'close enough' to count as a tribute for me.

I like it but the sleeves are a bit of a deflection away from a basic t-shirt. Overall its a good one.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
[MENTION=16159]Bold Seagull[/MENTION]. [MENTION=10856]1066familyman[/MENTION]. [MENTION=3858]Motogull[/MENTION]. [MENTION=19321]Pogue Mahone[/MENTION] [MENTION=225]Hamilton[/MENTION].
[MENTION=24884]Fignon's Ponytail[/MENTION].

Care to comment? :whistle: :lolol:

It's rather nice. Good colour. Never a good colour for handlebar tape, though.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Making them slim fit could of reduced sales , or like me, thousands of chubberoos won't care a jot how our love handles appear more prominent this season .

Nice shirt that .

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Like it more and more.

Is it available instantly due to being a template where-as did we get an actual bespoke home kit?

Nike have changed a bit in recent years for teams of our size. Most teams get the same cuts to chose from, the home we've customised the pattern and colour, whilst the away is the stock teamwear, but with custom colours (same as last season).

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Graham Potter’s deliveroo army!

IMG_20210715_100514.jpg

Jackpot...Wear my deliveroo top sew on an Albion badge save £60

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Not sure how this will look on us mere mortals , looks lovely on a muscle ripped football player ,that I admit , but I'd like to see Nigella model it before I spend my money as we are of similar build .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here