Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nervous?

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Anyone else nervous?

I have been for about 3 weeks now (sad i know) but we have been in front for so long now i just want us to get across that line!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Not nervous at all in fact there's a very good chance we've allready got enough points to be promoted anyway.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Not really, promotion rather than winning the title was always all I cared about, now that is wrapped up, 3 wins from the last games and we should be sorted!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm not at all. I've barely been able to think about the Albion all weekend thanks to yesterday's marathon, so I'm really quite relaxed about tomorrow now. If we don't beat them we'll probably clinch it at Walsall instead. Can we really fail to grab three points between now & the end of the season?

I'm the world's most pessimistic when it comes to the Albion & even I can't quite see us screwing this one up. That said, I'm still not ordering my Notts County fancy dress until it's confirmed :lolol:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Haven't been nervous for months. For me the season ended when we got knocked out of the Cup at Stoke, I knew then promotion was just a matter of time and the only 'unknown' was the game at which it would be mathematically confirmed.

Really can't (and haven't) been able to understand all the people who've had any doubts just because it wasn't mathematically confirmed. There's never been a league campaign like this in our history, we've been in a totally different class to every other side in this division.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Anyone else nervous?

I have been for about 3 weeks now (sad i know) but we have been in front for so long now i just want us to get across that line!

Yes! I will only be happy when it is 100% mathematically certain we will be promoted, although I fully expect that to happen... let's just get over the line, then we can all relax and enjoy...

D

Deleted member 18477

if your still nervous now, your going to be shitting bricks next season whatever position we may be in!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

Whats to be nervous about? For us to miss out on promotion Huddersfield need to win 5 out of 5 including 3 tough away games at Charlton, M K Dons & the Albion and at the same time hope that we take no more than 1 point from our last 6 games ( or 2 points if they can overturn the goal difference )

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Anyone else nervous?

I think there are a lot of people on here who need to take heed of Chopper's wise words!
NSFW

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yes! I will only be happy when it is 100% mathematically certain we will be promoted, although I fully expect that to happen... let's just get over the line, then we can all relax and enjoy...
If you're nervous now there's no reason to stop even if we DO win on Tuesday. Yeah, so we'll be mathematically certain of promotion ..... for the moment. But what if Plymouth go bust and we lose six pionts? What if there's an FA investigation into previously-unknown dodgy transfer dealings and we lose points? What if there's a pitch invasion and the Football League dock us points? What if Tony Bloom loses all his money and we end up going to Administration and having points deducted?

If I were you I'd carry on being nervous right up until the Championship fixtures for next season are published and you can see our name there ..... and even then something might go wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here