Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Need some advice for a Brighton fan

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Simple reply......support the local team where you were born.
Not so simple really. I was born in small Northern market town that was where my dad was working at the time. Left there before I could walk and we moved around to various places for my dad's work. Lived in 4 places before I was 4. So I should support a National League North team of a town I've not been back to since I was 7 months old?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not so simple really. I was born in small Northern market town that was where my dad was working at the time. Left there before I could walk and we moved around to various places for my dad's work. Lived in 4 places before I was 4. So I should support a National League North team of a town I've not been back to since I was 7 months old?
Same, born in Nottingham and moved to Malaya when I was three, then lived all over the world but chose to support a North London team at 8 years old (Unashamed glory hunter obviously) Binned them after a year or so of moving to Brighton and actually going to games. I now feel guilty :down:

In my defence I now prefer the other North London team to the one I supported for more than 10 years. not that I am vaguely fickle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here