Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Naylor being as vague as a certain banned chappie......

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Imagine that. [MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]naylorargus Brighton re-sign Colin Hawkins on a loan deal until the end of the season #bhafc

:lolol:
[MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]naylorargus: Michel Kuipers signs till the end of the season as cover for Tomasz Kuszczak, with Caspar and Pete leaving the club on free transfers. For more please see tomorrow's Argus :thumbsup:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I'm going to bed.

I'm sure I'll get slated by some for the news not being all that in their eyes, but I think it's good, solid positive news. Not earth-shattering, but soundly positive.

The club will announce it before the Argus, so if it's on the back page tomorrow I would suspect the club will slip it out late tonight, maybe just after midnight - it's easier than getting up at 5am.

Night night, god bless.

Anyone else studying each word for hidden meanings?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
That would be fantastic.

Bozza did say that it has already been mentioned on here, I can't see anyone suggesting that before.
Would be excellent if he did though.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I'm going to bed.

I'm sure I'll get slated by some for the news not being all that in their eyes, but I think it's good, solid positive news. Not earth-shattering, but soundly positive.

The club will announce it before the Argus, so if it's on the back page tomorrow I would suspect the club will slip it out late tonight, maybe just after midnight - it's easier than getting up at 5am.

Night night, god bless.

its now official, Bridcutt has signed a contract extension.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I'm going to bed.

Night night, god bless.

Club text at midnight?

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
I'm going to bed.

Night night, god bless.

Shit it is Simon church from reading.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I bloody love the transfer window yet hate it at the same time! At least we have some respite from endless threads about Palace of which I am guilty of posting on more than I care to admit. I will be happy with contract extensions to any of our key players - Bridge, Ulloa signing or AN Other decent striker.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Why would the club be so keen to keep a contract extension quiet?

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Im certain its Buckley, also have a look at the brighton website and 4 of the stories have pictures of Buckley on the ball even though he is out injuried, as he cant play why show him on cover, unless they showing him out of proudness for getting him tied upto a new contract.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Im certain its Buckley, also have a look at the brighton website and 4 of the stories have pictures of Buckley on the ball even though he is out injuried, as he cant play why show him on cover, unless they showing him out of proudness for getting him tied upto a new contract.

Because he got the winner against Newcastle last season, perhaps?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here