Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Naylor being as vague as a certain banned chappie......

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
rearrange words

dropped dunk case prosacution has

(cant spell prosacution, know it looks wrong, but cant be bothered to google correct spelling)

BHA96

May 4, 2009
HH
Vicente contract extension?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Vicente fully fit and in line to start vs Newcastle is my guess.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I was going to tweet the same about 4 hours ago when I was told the news earlier but it would look all hb&b.

It has been written by someone else on NSC this evening. You just have to find it.

Maybe a contract extension for a certain wing wizard?!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
David Martot re-joining and fit for Saturday!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Last transfer window Naylor basically hinted Zamora, and we got Hammond. We'll see.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Buckley said, “I’m delighted. The club and Gus decided to offer me a new contract a few weeks’ ago and we got it sorted pretty quickly. I’m happy and that’s why I’ve signed another contract here.

“It didn’t take long for me to think about. As soon as they spoke to me about it I just wanted to get it sorted so my agent and I discussed it briefly and we completed it very quickly. I just can’t wait to get back out there on the pitch again now.”

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Buckley said, “I’m delighted. The club and Gus decided to offer me a new contract a few weeks’ ago and we got it sorted pretty quickly. I’m happy and that’s why I’ve signed another contract here.

“It didn’t take long for me to think about. As soon as they spoke to me about it I just wanted to get it sorted so my agent and I discussed it briefly and we completed it very quickly. I just can’t wait to get back out there on the pitch again now.”

Excellent news this. Are we expecting anymore good news today?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here