Navarro signs

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
He actually signed the deal on Friday morning, but they club didn't want to announce it until Smith agreed to sign as well :wink:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh god yeah. I'd been trying to forget that particular nightmare. Thanks for opening old wounds!

Our Kerry is definitely proof though, Easy, that an 'O' at the end of your name does not guarantee flair!

Thats why I'd forgotten him.
I've known him for years as May-o-dear

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
He actually signed the deal on Friday morning, but they club didn't want to announce it until Smith agreed to sign as well :wink:

Signed at about 2pm today.

Web amended to Di Matteo (although he may have taken advice from Martinez for all I know!)...

Last edited:

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
navarro is rock solid quality, just wait and see.

di matteo was nuts to release wright and navarro, we'll cash in on this one.

seagullkev

May 13, 2007
peacehaven
i haven't seen either smith or navarro play yet and i don't doubt slade is a good judge of a player but it seems to me that we have too many central midfielders how many do we need?. but overall squad looks miles better than last year

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
i haven't seen either smith or navarro play yet and i don't doubt slade is a good judge of a player but it seems to me that we have too many central midfielders how many do we need?. but overall squad looks miles better than last year

I think 4 is about right. I don't think Livermore will get near the team so Crofts, Navarro, Thornhill and Dicker is good. That means we have options, especially if we play 5 in midfield, and cover when Thornhill returns to Forest.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Another 2 quality signings. Navarro provided the cross for Tiny to race towards the corner and slot the ball across the goal for an oncoming Muzza to poke the ball into the net. Jamie Smith also showed how tricky he can be by skillful ball control and wrongfooting 3 Scunny players before laying the ball off , reminiscent of a certain number 8 who used to play for us many years ago.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Jamie Smith also showed how tricky he can be by skillful ball control and wrongfooting 3 Scunny players before laying the ball off , reminiscent of a certain number 8 who used to play for us many years ago.

Paul Rogers? :jester:

I think Navarro will prove to be a quality player. I wonder how mr Crofts is feeling now! I bet he didn't expect so many other central midfielders to come in. It's been needed for a long time though, this complete turn around. My hat goes off to Slade, and to Bloom for stumping up the cash for wages and the like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports