[Football] Nations League & other international football, October 2022

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Just watched the last 5 minutes so can’t really comment on the game and don’t really care about England anyway, but more pleasingly, Jules Breach and Allesandro Del Piero are apparently in the studio. Well worth watching for that alone!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Relegation's quite appropriate for England now. A second tier league should befit a second-rate manager.

I don't care if he got the nation 'back in love' with England. He's an HR man in a pressurized Sales job. Totally out of his depth.

Call me old-fashioned, but I want the best manager to be managing our national team. If you're not good enough, you don't deserve it.

Which Premier League chairman would entrust him with their club? Which set of supporters would want him?

None.

Fall on your sword now, Southgate, and at least give us a chance in Qatar.

It’s too late to change, the two managers you would want in Howe/Potter are gone and won’t be interested in England.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
England 0-4 Hungary and now England never score. A busted flush on the decline. The shittiest England defenders (except for Walker) in my memory. Butcher, Campbell, Cole, Ferdinand, Terry, Adams, etc etc were streets ahead in ability and class.

This lot, plus playboy Grealish and Shaw, will not bring home the World Cup.

6648BA2E-E106-44DA-ACED-D583CE1643C6.png

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I hate saying this but I'm glad I didn't watch. The waistcoatwanker continues to bungle our international forward. You can stuff this year's world cup up your aris. I ain't gonna watch us if that cocksmoker is still in charge,

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Relegation's quite appropriate for England now. A second tier league should befit a second-rate manager.

I don't care if he got the nation 'back in love' with England. He's an HR man in a pressurized Sales job. Totally out of his depth.

Call me old-fashioned, but I want the best manager to be managing our national team. If you're not good enough, you don't deserve it.

Which Premier League chairman would entrust him with their club? Which set of supporters would want him?

None.

Fall on your sword now, Southgate, and at least give us a chance in Qatar.

don't blame the palace pikey, blame the fa

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
England 0-4 Hungary and now England never score. A busted flush on the decline. The shittiest England defenders (except for Walker) in my memory. Butcher, Campbell, Cole, Ferdinand, Terry, Adams, etc etc were streets ahead in ability and class.

This lot, plus playboy Grealish and Shaw, will not bring home the World Cup.

View attachment 152144

No, they won't. But there's no reason to think they, or any other players we have at the moment, should be.

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
No doubt we will get from Southgate, disappointing but we will learn from this, take away the positives and go again. I believe in these players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports