Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It’s hypnotic how uniformly black Mancini’s hair is

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
What a load of rubbish.

Saka turning into a classic, club player only…. Grealish has looked more dangerous in 10 minutes than most of the others across the whole game.

Potter in 😂😂

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The only job Southgate has never failed in is flogging pizzas for Pizza Hut

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The football England have been playing has been shit for ages. Literally everything is wrong about it.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Relegation's quite appropriate for England now. A second tier league should befit a second-rate manager.

I don't care if he got the nation 'back in love' with England. He's an HR man in a pressurized Sales job. Totally out of his depth.

Call me old-fashioned, but I want the best manager to be managing our national team. If you're not good enough, you don't deserve it.

Which Premier League chairman would entrust him with their club? Which set of supporters would want him?

None.

Fall on your sword now, Southgate, and at least give us a chance in Qatar.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Commentator just said "All smiles for Italy" I don't think so. They beat a shite England team but they are not going to the World Cup again. Still they did win the Euros, fair dos.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Probably the most talented squad of players we’ve ever had (plus overrated haircut Grealish) and this clown in charge, it’s almost criminal

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Why does he think players that are in no kind of form for their clubs are suddenly going to find form for their country?

He’s had some tournament success and just sticking with the same formula. He has to progress the team and they’ve stagnated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports