Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Nathan Jones - Luton

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I was told that Paddy McCourt was a different class on Tuesday against Morecambe, and I mean good. Had an end product, and ran the game, I expect he wont be any good for the rest of the season

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Cracking pair of guys, the vitriol sometimes aimed at Jones whilst he was here was ridiculous.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'd love to see Luton back up in the Championship. Horrible town, grotty ground, nutty fans and a team that no-one else likes. Ticks all the boxes for a great away game in my book plus I think they got absolutely shafted by the Football League with that 30 point (?) deduction.

There's one thing their ground does have and that is that it's in the town and surrounded by houses. There's something I like about going to evening games and seeing the floodlights above the houses and streets.

Last edited:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'd love to see Luton back up in the Championship. Horrible town, grotty ground, nutty fans and a team that no-one else likes. Ticks all the boxes for a great away game in my book plus I think they got absolutely shafted by the Football League with that 30 point (?) deduction.

There's one thing their ground does have and that is that it's in the town and surrounded by houses. There's something I like about going to evening games and seeing the floodlights above the houses and streets.

In a strange way there is something about Luton's ground that i like,think it has to do with me growing up,seeing them on the telly and thinking that if they can be there with the big boys with that ground then so can we with the Goldstone..

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

You forgot to mention that their away end is an absolute toilet!

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Even better, they won at Leyton 'throw Brighton out of the league' Orient. Hope LO stay at their rightful level for a long time.

Buckeejit

Sep 21, 2014
Hopefully he'll get a chance for a one-off display of brilliance for N. Ireland during the Euros... us Norn Irish do love our flawed erratic geniuses after all! :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here