Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nathan Elder is better than Nicky Forster

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
And You Can Shut The f*** Up. You're The Retard With The Milf Fixation. Do You Know How Boring That Is Now? Give Me One Good Reason Why Elder Shouldn't Be Given A Chance?

Typing like that is really hurting my eyes. Can you kindly stop it please? I was going to rant at you but seeing as you don't like MILFs then...f*** it. You're not worth it. You really are a clueless idiot.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Bars Mar;2255137 f*** You? Who The f*** Are You To Call Me Names. You Ask A Serious Question And I Give You A Serious Answer. Piss Off If You Don't Like The Truth. Wanker. I Bet You're A Fat Bastard Who Takes All The Biscuits.[/QUOTE said:
Dear Mr Bars Mar, sir, may I ask "Who the f*** you are" to come on here and call everyone names? And why you feel the need to end all of your posts with a swearword, adding nothing to the debate and just lowering our opinion of you further? You say you go to every home game, then I assume you will have seen how Forster set up our opening two goals, single handedly and our one goal against Yeovil. Forster for me has been player of the season so far. I ask you this, kind sir, who would you say is player of the season so far, if not Forster?

:runsawayandhides:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I think I'd prefer to bring on Elder rather than Gatting. That is all, please don't abuse me.

I'd still like to see gatting make it in the game, But like Nathan Elder if he does'nt start producing soon then decisions are going to have to be made because we're not in the position to keep carrying passengers.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'd still like to see gatting make it in the game, But like Nathan Elder if he does'nt start producing soon then decisions are going to have to be made because we're not in the position to keep carrying passengers.
Of course I'd like every Brighton player to make it (and booing any of them is for even bigger cretins than our new friend here) but I also don't think Gatting could ever complain he's not been given a decent number of opportunities with us either. But he's young, he'll learn etc.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Huh? Why Is That A Comedy Post? I Go To Every Home Game And Have An Opinion. I Have Viewed This Site For Over a Year And When I Make a Post I Get Abused. Go f*** YourSelf

No one has abused you. You're welcome to your opinion and this is as good a place as any to air it! However, telling another user to go f*** themselves, will not be tolerated. Yellow Card (expires in 10 days).

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Why Is Everyone So Uptight On Here? Calm Down Buzzer.

How long did that take you to type? No wonder the bloke is soooo angry. I think he's gonna burst soon. Like the change of thread title too. Adds more when this becomes comedy gold.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think the splitting of the thread, and new title were Turkey's work!

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
I tHinK we SHoulD picK BernIE GalLagHer as weL - he was greaT - thereIS also A Very GOOD center ForwarD at CroWborougH - he Scored 9 goalS thiS seaSON AND is Top drawER.

CertAINLY bettEr than Forster - his well SHITE.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Bars Mar has to be an existing poster on a wind-up. Any suggestions as to who it is?

My bet's US ...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bars Mar has to be an existing poster on a wind-up. Any suggestions as to who it is?

My bet's US ...

I was thinking The Complete B****r, but then he got to the 10 posts mark without abusing Hammond, so it can't be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here