Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

naples is a dangerous place

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
The wrong parts of Naples are very dangrous places to be. I was lost in Naples with my dad, I thought i'd never come out alive! Luckily they don't hate Italians quite as much as everyone else.

CafeCalcio

Oct 21, 2010
Never really a good idea travelling to the nerve centre of The Camorra is it? Mafioso bullshit everywhere you go!

SE4 GULL

Oct 8, 2010
Brockley LONDON SE4
They are robbing bastards some of them. Don't leave your English car in Naples either. They would always try it on with my dad once they saw the plate. The deal with them was, give us the keys and some Lire and we will park you car in a safe place and bring it back to you once you return. As soon as my mum spoke it was game over.

I was in a massive luton van and took a wrong turn, tried to go round the block and ended up in a one way system that took us into the heart of the Quatro Spagnoli. The streets got narrower and narrower and eventually the van ended up wedged in between two buildings and we had to reverse all the way out. When we were wedged in there was a window to a house right next to my drivers window and an old bloke was in there just facepalming us in disbelief! :facepalm:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
sky sports news said they saw 30 napoli fans attack 10 liverpool with bottles and sticks half hour ago!!! they just pick off smaller groups in a cowardly way,wouldnt last long even numbers!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If you're stupid enough to walk around Naples in a Liverpool shirt, or draped in a Liverpool flag, then I wouldn't say you "deserve" what you get, but you can hardly be surprised when you do indeed get it.

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
I glanced quickly at Sky Sports News and read it as 'Two Liverpool fans stabbed in Nipples' :lolol:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Been all over the world due to working on ships since the age of 17. Been to every seedy hell hole you can imagine, but only ever had anything nicked once. I was pick pocketed, in Naples. They are robbing bastards & very fond of a blade.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Went to Naples a few years, wore me Albion shirt and the locals couldnt be more friendly. lots of beggars though. Visited Naples stadium which looked very run down, they were in Serie C at the time though. Very handy for Vesuvius, Pompeii and Capri as well.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Did my geological fieldwork for my PhD in Southern Italy (near Matera in Basilicata). Southern Italy is the poor relation of Italy and Basilicata is the poor relation of Southern Italy. I used to spend 4 months every year for 3 years out there in the early 90's. People were very suspicous of you initially, but once they knew what you were doing, were really very friendly. I regularly ate with various families in their homes (friends or relatives of the owners of the place I stayed in) and got invited to two wedding receptions! Few people spoke English down there and my Italian initially was poor, but we got by. Once passed through tiny farm where the bloke was milking goats, and he offerred me some of the milk straight from the bucket, which had goat sh*t floating in it:sick:

The Caribineri where a bunch of c*nts though, jumped up little sh*ts who insisted on questioning me about what I was doing in great detail, sometimes two or three times a day. Never once had any problems with my English plated Fiat though!

..... and Naples IS a sh*thole!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here