Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] myAlbion+ membership pack 23/24

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
My son and wife received theirs today. Not being very worldly I must admit we were a bit stumped as to what it may be.

My wife's towel is going to be cut to size and sewn to make a bench cushion cover :albion2:

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Mine arrived today, Eastbourne. A towel, you say? Ah. Not like the towels we used to have in my day but so be it. Despite my wife’s protestations, it seems destined to become some sort of wall covering.

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
Has anyone not received theirs?
Mine is either speedily on its way in the Canadian diplomatic pouch or lying in a barge in Bristol until the captain has kidnapped enough drunkards to set sail for Montréal...

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Still waiting, they probably think we've all decided to plant trees.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I use the power bank loads.

The lucky socks are still in good condition because we lost whenever I wore them, so I stopped wearing them very quickly!!

We've received 1 of 3 membership packs at Strings HQ in Yorkshire, but I'm holding it back until both kids have their packs (to avoid arguments and strops from the kids).

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Received mine yesterday, wasn't until I read this thread that I knew what it was :lol: never seen a towel made from that material before. What's the little elasticated tag for?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here