Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] myAlbion+ membership pack 23/24

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I got the option to buy the microfibre towel when I renewed my ST. My son has a microfibre towel, so had always fancied one, and a Brighton one? Even better!!

Well chuffed with it, as it's a lot larger than I expected.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Actually looking forward to mine now.

When I went backpacking in the early 1990s we had big towels, boots & trainers, heavy-ish tent, jeans and so on. Now you can take these micro-fibre towels, walking shoes, lightweight tent and zip off trouser-short things. I wish these sorts of towels had been commonly available at the time.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Still not got mine yet, but my adult son a few miles down the road has got his a few days ago. So that rules out both location and surname as order of distribution.

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
I haven’t got mine either, but the post in north Portslade is an absolute joke at the moment, letters taking up to a fortnight to arrive.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I went for the trees option, only because it came with free flights to see them being planted.

Actually the seeds planted from last year were very successful too planted under the street tree outside!

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
Mine arrived on Tuesday, in Hove. Very pleased with the towel.
Better than the little tote bag and massive socks.

Am I the only one that liked the USB and power bank from a few years ago, and still uses them?!

Nibbler

710 77345
Aug 12, 2014
Westdene
I use my USB cable all the time and the power bank is useful when travelling etc. My lucky socks have gone AWOL but fortunately were not needed last season!

Not received the towel yet but it looks top notch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here