Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My Season Ticket now looks like its going to be a bargain!!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Utterly delighted with the value of mine. £17 a game, and a very good view from WSU, I believe literally the next seat to the right of mine is in the next price bracket up.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Completely agree with the OP and subsequent.

Absolutely priveleged to be going there on 6 August and can't wait.

No doubt the club will be wondering if they pitched ST prices at the correct level but, nonetheless, I am sure it won't be quite so much of a bargain in the following season - one way or the other !

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ok its 1901 at £1440 which i hasten to add does not include prawn sarnies but its now looking like a real bargain! Having had a tour round the Amex the place is amazing and now with quality players signing with more to follow my season ticket is looking real value. I bet the waiting list is getting longer by the day!

Who else first pondered on getting a season ticket and now are well happy?
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Does that work out at £62 a game? I appreciate that the price includes cup games but you don't always get drawn at home in the cup.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I remember you mentioning that last year, whereas I was all guns blazing for the WSU right from the off.
I'm just relieved you jumped aboard with the rest of the JCL's in our group :thumbsup:

I wish I hadn't got a ST now.
I was looking forward to watching Murray and Bennett.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I was planning to spend teh first couple of seasons buying tickets from week to week, before deciding where I wanted to sit permanently. Tch, I had no idea we would sell this many tickets, and thank goodness, I took the plunge for me and the lad. This season is going to be spectacular.

Totally this. Had no intention of getting a season ticket as i was looking forward to sampling different areas. Sounds bonkers now. Luckily got in just in time, though only seats inline with the goal. Cannot believe the last 12 months, i hope our progress isn't so rapid that i feel like i'm losing touch with the Albion i know. Started watching from the 87 season, so missed the big time years and used to us being the underdog. All this flash stadium and big money on players is a bit disorientating! Looking forward to this season but it's going to feel weird.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Yep - seat price held at 5 years is probably the key thing for 1901. If we make it into the Premier League then the £1440 will be a hugely competitive price for such good seats. Any Cup runs will chip away at the cost per match too as well as the convenience of a parking space shared between two ticket holders, although mainly I'm aiming to get the bus. Of course, we also had to pay an extra grand at the start to 'own' the seat for the lifetime of the stadium. That right can be sold on at market value.. not that I'd ever want to be without a ticket but if the club prospers, I'd certainly consider selling then and using that to fund a couple of season tickets somewhere else in the ground, assuming they were available.

Of course, if it goes tits up on the pitch then the seat will be worth sod all and the ticket will be massively over-priced - but as the cash still all goes to the club anyway, that's a risk worth taking.

Not hugely keen on the whole 'corporate lounge' aspect myself but as everyone I know and go to games with has taken that route, opted for the same. All the people I know who've bought into it are genuine Albion fans so that gives me hope that the atmosphere won't be too anodyne...

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I held off getting a season ticket as due to work commitments I would only be able to make about half the matchs, so thought I'd just get tickets for the matches I could make it too to avoid my seat being empty for the other matches, now it's looking as if I won't be able to get into any home games this season. As I didn't have a season ticket last season I believe I have 0 loyalty points despite all my dedication and commitment to the club in our times of need back in the late 90's. I totally underestimated this seasons demand for tickets and gutted I'm going to miss a lot of this season.

You don't need loyalty points for home games. You'll be able to get Tickets for home games if you keep up to date with te on-sale dates for the games, and I'm sure you'll have the pick of seats for Cup games, starting with Gillingham!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here