Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My Season Ticket now looks like its going to be a bargain!!!

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
Ok its 1901 at £1440 which i hasten to add does not include prawn sarnies but its now looking like a real bargain! Having had a tour round the Amex the place is amazing and now with quality players signing with more to follow my season ticket is looking real value. I bet the waiting list is getting longer by the day!

Who else first pondered on getting a season ticket and now are well happy?
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I was planning to spend teh first couple of seasons buying tickets from week to week, before deciding where I wanted to sit permanently. Tch, I had no idea we would sell this many tickets, and thank goodness, I took the plunge for me and the lad. This season is going to be spectacular.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Ok its 1901 at £1440 which i hasten to add does not include prawn sarnies but its now looking like a real bargain! Having had a tour round the Amex the place is amazing and now with quality players signing with more to follow my season ticket is looking real value. I bet the waiting list is getting longer by the day!

Got my 1901 which I am well pleased with (Front row - West Middle just off central)

Looking forward to sitting in my seat on Sunday!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London

Me, very much. Same as Gritt23, I just couldn't decide between the North Stand or WSU without having sat/stood in either, but went for it in the end (North). Wish I'd done it slightly earlier to be honest, as I couldn't get further back than row I, but delighted that I did it.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
At £38 a month I've always considered mine a bargain anyway. Absolutely cannot wait for the season to start now. Bizarrely I am even looking forward to trying out the new ticketing system tomorrow for the Spurs and Gills games.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing

Can i ask what do you get extra for your money compared to the normal season ticket?

D

Deleted member 18477

£1440? bloody hell, only if your rich is that good value. id say mines good value at £460 and im right slap bang in the middle of west upper...

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I was planning to spend teh first couple of seasons buying tickets from week to week, before deciding where I wanted to sit permanently. Tch, I had no idea we would sell this many tickets, and thank goodness, I took the plunge for me and the lad. This season is going to be spectacular.

I held off getting a season ticket as due to work commitments I would only be able to make about half the matchs, so thought I'd just get tickets for the matches I could make it too to avoid my seat being empty for the other matches, now it's looking as if I won't be able to get into any home games this season. As I didn't have a season ticket last season I believe I have 0 loyalty points despite all my dedication and commitment to the club in our times of need back in the late 90's. I totally underestimated this seasons demand for tickets and gutted I'm going to miss a lot of this season.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
When the season tickets went on sale I wasn't on a steady income so couldn't get one. Sure enough, I started a job and started getting said steady wage just as they were sold out. If only I'd got this job a couple of months earlier, I'd have got one. Gutted :(

Trying to get on the waiting list, if the club will respond to my email

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
Can i ask what do you get extra for your money compared to the normal season ticket?

f*** all oh hang on a parking space and erm the option to buy a sit down meal and a seat next to the directors box so very central but the deciding factor for me was the arm rests!!!

D

Deleted member 18477

f*** all oh hang on a parking space and erm the option to buy a sit down meal and a seat next to the directors box so very central but the deciding factor for me was the arm rests!!!

are you allowed to swear? i couldnt go a game without calling the ref/lino a wanker or an opposing player a dickhead...

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
are you allowed to swear? i couldnt go a game without calling the ref/lino a wanker or an opposing player a dickhead...

Will find out quite soon i feel

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I held off getting a season ticket as due to work commitments I would only be able to make about half the matchs, so thought I'd just get tickets for the matches I could make it too to avoid my seat being empty for the other matches, now it's looking as if I won't be able to get into any home games this season. As I didn't have a season ticket last season I believe I have 0 loyalty points despite all my dedication and commitment to the club in our times of need back in the late 90's. I totally underestimated this seasons demand for tickets and gutted I'm going to miss a lot of this season.

I think the snowball effect of ST sales means that a lot of people have taken the plunge in full knowledge that they can't attend all games, so I think the Ticket Exchange will do a roaring trade this season. Keep your ears to the ground for the games you can and want to attend and I'm sure there will be tickets around. Just not many, and you'll need to be organised and quick.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

I remember you mentioning that last year, whereas I was all guns blazing for the WSU right from the off.
I'm just relieved you jumped aboard with the rest of the JCL's in our group :thumbsup:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Originally Posted by Hans Kraay

Got my 1901 which I am well pleased with (Front row - West Middle just off central)

Looking forward to sitting in my seat on Sunday!

Best seats in the house !

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I remember you mentioning that last year, whereas I was all guns blazing for the WSU right from the off.
I'm just relieved you jumped aboard with the rest of the JCL's in our group :thumbsup:

Not as relieved as I am mate. I just never imagined ...... well, I never imagined most of the last 12 months actually. the football we'd play under Gus, the success, just how fantastic the stadium would be, the ST sales, the transfers fees. Blimey, I feel giddy just thinking about it.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I think the snowball effect of ST sales means that a lot of people have taken the plunge in full knowledge that they can't attend all games, so I think the Ticket Exchange will do a roaring trade this season. Keep your ears to the ground for the games you can and want to attend and I'm sure there will be tickets around. Just not many, and you'll need to be organised and quick.

Totally agree with this - I've got 2 and will likely only be able to make about 60-70% .. I know there are loads that will go to every game but after the first few I wouldn't be surprised to see 10% not making it so that's well over another 1500 or so that should be available

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Seat price held for 5 years and ALL 1st team League and Cup matches included in the price too. If we continue to climb like we are that price will not seem so bad if we are hosting United and Arsenal and maybe a foray into Europe too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here