Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My dads last game V Blackburn

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I'd just like to add how the beautiful game is helping my dad through these tough times
Due to the cancer on the brain his memory is diminishing, but to keep remembering things he keeps writing things down daily, while he was in hospital( now at home comfortable) he asked for a writing book in which every day he writes things down like The Albion fixtures, naming all the teams in the league and writing down the Albion 11 every morning so as to stop him forgetting
And the day I walked in the hospital ward to tell him Zamora had resigned gave him a massive boost that's why it was so special for him to meet Bobby on Saturday, every conversation we currently have is 95% about Football and he's currently loving watching every single match day & night on sky it's really giving him something to keep him going
I guess that why we call it THE BEAUTIFUL GAME

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
When I think back to all the games of football I played over 20 years playing for Sussex, Southwick,Horsham,Shoreham,Worthing,Adur,fishersgate,Brighton boys,Brighton youth, Kings Manor,manor hall,manor 30, hove dynamos, station Hotel, Woodmancote, South Coast Tavern & The Windmill( more clubs than Tony Jacklin) I can count on one hand the games that my dad wasnt watching from the sidelines :)

What you have to remember Lee is, that me and you Dad were not only yours and Steve's biggest fans, but your taxi drivers for every game :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here