Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My dads last game V Blackburn

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
The last thing I was expecting when opening this thread was that I'd be smiling at the end of the first post, so sorry to hear the circumstances behind it but what a memorable day it must have been, well done to all concerned.

goldstone68

Aug 31, 2014
darkside
Wow your story has brought me a tear or two, how can a sad story make you tearful, yet make you smile at the same time.
Hats off to the club for the wonderful way they treated your father, I wish your father and all your family the best our thoughts go out to you all.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
What a moving and heart-warming story and how fantastic that OP and dad were able to enjoy a day in the sun in each others company, doing what they love doing. And massive respect to the club for showing that underneath all the corporate flannel they still have a big heart and were able to help make the day special for father and son. All best wishes to you both.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hero mate x

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Sorry to hear about your father news,But glad the club assisted you in having a memorable day out.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thanks for sharing this. Very best wishes.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Seeing how happy that gentleman was has made my whole day.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Shattered by this very sad news and my heart goes out to Dad, you and your family. I will always remember the many afternoons me and your Dad spent together on the sidelines of county grounds, proudly watching our lads playing for Southwick FC. I am so pleased the club gave you both a special day. Your dad is a true gentleman and knowledgeable football fan.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Sorry to hear the news about your Dad Mr T ...but pleased to hear the club could provide him and you with such a lovely and memorable experience...photos for you to treasure in the years to come.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Sorry to hear your news. Fair play to the club. Brighton really are a great club. Best wishes to you and your family.

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
So so sorry to hear this news, and shocking at the same time, we have enjoyed many away trips with Bob on the blues away coach, along with the three generations, well done to the Albion, all the very , very best from all at Blues Away and if there is anything we can do for an away game, please let me know, please give Bob our love

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Very sorry to hear your news but pleased the Albion could give you a day for you and your Dad to remember

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Just like to thank you all again for the wonderful posts on this thread and the private messages I've recieved this morning
A great club with brilliant supporters
Regards L Virgo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here