Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muzza Merger Thread (note: contains binfestery)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I can't see Benno signing for Zamora either.

What's occurrin' then Ev? Is The Bobsta setting up his own franchise?! :lol:

ps I can't see Mr Z coming down the A23 anytime soon either, but he did say he wanted to play for The Albion again before he hangs up his boots. The way things are going for us these days, he'd better take any opportunity that arises - otherwise the bus could soon be long gone innit.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I can't see Benno signing for Zamora either.

Are you sure? I heard that Bennett got his certificate in BSL (British Sign Language) last year and would be standing alongside Gus in the Albion dugout communicating "EEEEs complicated" and other intelligible Gus instructions to Bobby while he was on the field of play so that he could understand them over the roar of the Amex crowd.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
IF this isn't just a daft rumour (which seems the most probable situation), the obvious one would seem to be Muz. If there is any substance to it I suspect that this is Crofts but he heard it too late to be news!

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Presumably this 'Moose' trawls the forums of all clubs (or gets someone else to do it) and releases a 'rumour' when he finds a thread on it. How people are employed these days to do this kind of shit bewilders me.

A month ago he tweeted some shit about a new signing, didnt mention any name or position, 3 weeks later Crofts turned up. Let me guess, he'll say it was him.

Will people please stop feeding these parasites.

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
I am trying my upmost to not get excited in anyway, but the thought of seeing BZ pulling on the stripes again does make my heart flutter! He hasn't exactly had a great time since signing for QPR, and he hasn't had anywhere near as much of a successful season anywhere since leaving us all those years ago.. He must think of the good times he had as a Seagull and long to come back - surely?

As for GM, i dont think i could ever forgive him, even if he could find the same form that he had in his last season for us. If he had gone to any other club he could be forgiven.. But Palarse? For all i care he can rot in hell with the rest of their "club", dirty scummy man..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Not tested at this level

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
So, his attributes can't translate to the Championship? I just don't agree. In the right team, he'll be brilliant. That team is ours.

Come home, Glenn.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here