Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muzza Merger Thread (note: contains binfestery)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Jermaine Beckford?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
And what if it was Murray, who then comes here. Scores 20+ goals, including a hat-trick away at Palace - and earns us an automatic promotion spot?

Quite frankly though, much rather Zamora or Bennett. Have noticed Bennett seems to mention us loads, so wouldn't surprise me that much if it was him.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Are people seriously suggesting that we are going to be buying back Elliot Bennett? Really?
The same Elliot Bennett that had a super first season in the Premiership?

We've got a better chance of seeing Bobby Zamora pulling on the stripes again.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
"It is my understanding" that Moose always says "It is my understanding" as this gives him a sense of self importance.
He hasn't been right about a single West Ham transfer, as previously stated. It is my understanding that this bloke is a tool. If he's right, well as they say, even a broken clock is right twice a day. Just a gossip monger who quotes rumours.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
crofts only just come back so we need to see how that works out and case and foster both came back at the end of their careers and in the third tier and they were nothing like the players they used to be

That's as maybe, but they were welcome additions to the squad at that time and may have been past their best, but certainly didn't let us down. As for Crofts, we already know he is a better player than Dicker, Sparrow and Harley.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Are people seriously suggesting that we are going to be buying back Elliot Bennett? Really?
The same Elliot Bennett that had a super first season in the Premiership?

We've got a better chance of seeing Bobby Zamora pulling on the stripes again.

Spot on.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
We know Gus is after a striker but the rumour is an ex player who scores and creates goals. Norwich have signed more midfield players such as Snodgrass and was also behind Pilkington. I'd love it!!!

I can see no reason elliot Bennett would resign for Brighton or bobby Zamora.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
crofts only just come back so we need to see how that works out and case and foster both came back at the end of their careers and in the third tier and they were nothing like the players they used to be

Both Case and Foster in their twilight years were still MILES better than any opponents in that league - i loved it when they came back, pure class.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I can see no reason elliot Bennett would resign for Brighton or bobby Zamora.

I can't see Benno signing for Zamora either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here