Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Must be time to go on the Middlesboro board NOW

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Well yes actually. We have a very tight squad. With a few additions I see us making a much better fist of it than Boro
Indeed. We don't need too many. 5 or 6, maybe 7, to replace the returning loans and the out of contracts we don't retain - but they have to be of the right pedigree and experience.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I don't give a **** about their spotty bunch of scrote fans after the way the ******s reacted to the result up there last season. I hope they get relegated and go into total meltdown. Shit town, shit fans. **** 'em.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I've heard a story- I think others on here may be able to confirm- that, in the aftermath of the game at the Riverside last season, Boro's Albert Adomah took it upon himself to follow the Albion team coach in his car for some time after they left the stadium, honking his horn and giving it large to the devastated Albion players. Also heard that Adam Clayton was a tad ungracious in some of his conduct too.

Hopefully Clayton will find himself back in the Championship soon enough. And hopefully, if we're lucky enough to find ourselves promoted, the players who were forced to endure Adomah's behaviour last season will make sure they remind him of it when they meet him at Villa Park in the last game, the snidey little toad :thumbsup:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I don't give a **** about their spotty bunch of scrote fans after the way the ******s reacted to the result up there last season. I hope they get relegated and go into total meltdown. Shit town, shit fans. **** 'em.

But, apart from that, you quietly like them? :wink:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I've heard a story- I think others on here may be able to confirm- that, in the aftermath of the game at the Riverside last season, Boro's Albert Adomah took it upon himself to follow the Albion team coach in his car for some time after they left the stadium, honking his horn and giving it large to the devastated Albion players. Also heard that Adam Clayton was a tad ungracious in some of his conduct too.

Hopefully Clayton will find himself back in the Championship soon enough. And hopefully, if we're lucky enough to find ourselves promoted, the players who were forced to endure Adomah's behaviour last season will make sure they remind him of it when they meet him at Villa Park in the last game, the snidey little toad :thumbsup:

Not sure the way they were will ever eclipse the coach driver from that lot up the road.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Won't be doing that, but I think it's fair to say they've added absolutely nothing to the Premier League.

I note that poor Gaston Ramirez had to leave the field injured today. I presume he requested a red card for an opponent at the moment the injury occurred.

Too right Edna. One word for you Gaston, one word...karma. It's a bitch isn't it Ramirez

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Too right Edna. One word for you Gaston, one word...karma. It's a bitch isn't it Ramirez

Not yet, it's not. Not yet. But...fingers crossed... :)

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Not yet, it's not. Not yet. But...fingers crossed... :)

It's coming Ramirez, it's coming. Karma is arriving at platform relegation. Had a quick look at the Middlesborough forum, they are slating Ramirez. I could have told them a year ago what a little weasel-worm he is. In fact I did have a major twitter spat with multiple Boro fans after leaving a message on Ramirez's twitter after his little slow card red card abomination. Doubt they feel like defending him now eh

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Speaking of that game at the Riverside: look who it is, making himself the centre of attention once more....

[tweet]848605369987461121[/tweet]

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Speaking of that game at the Riverside: look who it is, making himself the centre of attention once more....

[tweet]848605369987461121[/tweet]

A scuffed shot, a flukey goal, he celebrates like it's the best moment in his life. Which it probably is

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Boro were by far the best team in the Championship last year but they ****ed up big time in their recruitment of strikers in the summer. They bought a guy who had flunked and couldn't score in the Premier League even when he was surrounded by players like Yaya Toure and Sergio Aguero - What made them think that he would succeed with the likes of Gaston Ramirez supporting him.

We are the best team in the Championship this year and we have a fairly solid squad but when we go up, a real ''cutting edge, make a difference striker'' will be the key recruitment this coming summer that's for sure

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here