Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Musa Barrow

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Enes Ünal Is the one I would like scores one in two in la liga. Why we are pissing about with loan deals? Do we have any money?

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Enes Ünal Is the one I would like scores one in two in la liga. Why we are pissing about with loan deals? Do we have any money?
Didn't you hear? We are skint and have no money to spend. Tony has taken all that £100m in sales this summer and selling up..

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Not going to solve our goal scoring problems and we already have Trossard, March, Sarmiento.
Mitoma, Enciso playing wide so not sure this makes sense

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Not going to solve our goal scoring problems and we already have Trossard, March, Sarmiento.

Look at the goal vs Leeds. Long ball into the air to Welbeck that ‘sticks’ despite heavy intervention from a defender. None of the players you quote could have done that. We are looking for a player with height, pace, power and strength…….the Welbeck profile.

Others can score the goals, we just need another player with Welbeck qualities to help break down the opposition back line.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester

I think this guy adds to our options as he has pace and will stretch defences.
Potter has used this type of forward before in Sweden. I saw a YouTube clip where he talks about how a pacy striker can stretch defences and then give more space for the midfielders. Almost looks like a Welbeck 2, to come off the bench and mean that we can manage Danny's time on the pitch. Sort of player that may have started yesterday for Danny to come with twenty minutes to go, but mainly vice versa.
Adds another attacking option which I think we have needed since the sale of Maupay.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I think this guy adds to our options as he has pace and will stretch defences.
Potter has used this type of forward before in Sweden. I saw a YouTube clip where he talks about how a pacy striker can stretch defences and then give more space for the midfielders. Almost looks like a Welbeck 2, to come off the bench and mean that we can manage Danny's time on the pitch. Sort of player that may have started yesterday for Danny to come with twenty minutes to go, but mainly vice versa.
Adds another attacking option which I think we have needed since the dawn of time.

Corrected for you.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Non-scoring forward?

Indeed.

His record in Serie A is one goal every 269 minutes.

217fe27def63bcf0c68142c8dd50a98e.jpg

We’re looking for a Welbeck profile striker. Danny scores one goal every 274 minutes in the Premier League so the Barrow has a very similar strike rate at a similar level.

But, he seems to have the pace, power, strength, height and movement the club desire and has scored plenty outside of Serie A if you look at his whole career.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Signed him for Espanyol in FM20 and he was fantastic. I can approve this.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Look at the goal vs Leeds. Long ball into the air to Welbeck that ‘sticks’ despite heavy intervention from a defender. None of the players you quote could have done that. We are looking for a player with height, pace, power and strength…….the Welbeck profile.

Others can score the goals, we just need another player with Welbeck qualities to help break down the opposition back line.

All quite correct except «*others can score the goals*» which seems to be universally accepted as being our weak point

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
My brother lives in Bologna.

However, he is not interested in football, does not have a season ticket and hasn't told me that this guy is shitehouse.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My brother lives in Bologna.

However, he is not interested in football, does not have a season ticket and hasn't told me that this guy is shitehouse.
I’ve never met your brother over there and I’ve been to Bologna quite a few times

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here