Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Musa Barrow

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I know season ticket holders somewhere and they all say he is shitehouse.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Alfred the Dope Dealer?

Sign him up...and no I am not opening that link!!

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Would be our second Gambian. I have fond memories of the first one and was a little surprised to see he only made 5 appearances on loan.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Translated by Google.

Exclusive: Barrow, now Brighton tries too

Musa Barrow is always a very popular forward, but Bologna's request is no less than 15 million. Torino had reached 10, however the rossoblù club did not reduce the request and therefore the negotiations did not go ahead. In the last few hours, Brighton has materialized and would like to borrow it, guaranteeing the obligation. But the amount to offer is always the same, not under 15 million. Bologna hope to reach an agreement with Brighton bottle top ******* Paul Barber in the coming days.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
looks like our sort of signing. Aged 23. Can't really work out if he is a winger/forward or no 10 (which makes him even more of our sort of signing). Seems quick, skilful and enough strength to maintain possession up top.

Too good to be true.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I know this player very well. I first heard of him about 10 minutes ago. Having watched a 7 minute YouTube clip, I can categorically say he looks like a typical signing for us. He appears to be a winger/wide forward. I hope he enjoys his year in Belgium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here