Murray Will Go To

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Any northern team hopefully one in the championship, anything this side of Birmingham and he deserves some abuse unfortunately

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Where has this 'wife can't settle' rubbish actually come from? A fabricated NSC rumour has now seemingly become fact?!?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Where has this 'wife can't settle' rubbish actually come from? A fabricated NSC rumour has now seemingly become fact?!?

Well the argus website said he wants to move back up north so he can see his son more often. Seems like his wife and son clearly didnt settle and are living up north, and he wants to be with them, fair enough in my opinion.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Well the argus website said he wants to move back up north so he can see his son more often. Seems like his wife and son clearly didnt settle and are living up north, and he wants to be with them, fair enough in my opinion.
His 6 month old baby can't settle, I always found that warm milk helps and make sure you burp him!!!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
If he does it makes the "wife cant settle in the south" story a load of old tosh because Cardiff is no nearer Rochdale than Brighton (unless there is a helicopter included in the deal
Cardiff is MUCH closer to Rochdale than Brighton is. ???

Maybe we could swap him with Carlisle for Cleveland Taylor, who wants a move SOUTH.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports