Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Murder Hornets hit the UK

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
This one expires, like Covid-19 (allegedly) in June.

You could troll someone around various threads, posting low mockery and . . . .oh, hang on, one ludicrous old snide got away scott-free with that ???.

Hmmm . . . . actually I got another a few years ago for posting an inappropriate jpg. Bang to rights (although I was outraged at the time).

No, actually, no idea. Post enough and it becomes a statistical certainty. Keep posting and you'll eventually hit treble twenty by luck.

*They're brown, with flecks of orange.

I got one, years ago, for posting a music video by "Thee, Stranded Horse". Apparently and unbeknown to me "B" was fed up with the volume of posts appearing about horses, at the time.:timmy:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I got one, years ago, for posting a music video by "Thee, Stranded Horse". Apparently and unbeknown to me "B" was fed up with the volume of posts appearing about horses, at the time.:timmy:

:lolol:

Getting a B detention from someone I've known for more than 20 years did make me raise an eyebrow, but I took it like a man.

(actually I took it like 9 year old who is told she's not getting any ice cream, after having been daydreaming instead of finishing her peas :lolol:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here