Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Munich..Possible terrorist attack

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You really are a tackle????
Seriously, was this the best insult you could come up with?
Inane doesn't quite cover it, does it?
Must try harder.

It was a play on his weak jibe. Why try harder when the weak stuff works on you drool bibbed spaz monkeys?:)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yea and you really are a tackle, the type between legs. Grim? Believe me its going to get a lot worse. IS want to start Guerilla warfare campaigns across Europe that means this sort of thing every day.

I agree with the second sentence. But you still cannot justify the 'all'. Like I said, Breivik was a mass murderer who killed his own. He was right wing. Only a cretin would say, ergo, that all right wingers and you, Looney, are mass murderers too. Perhaps you'd like to be; that's for you to consider. In the mean time, you are emoting illogically. I would never say that everything you have ever said or thought is wrong. That would be absurd. Now why don't you have a go at a bit of logical analysis?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Muslim extremists never take their own lifes do they ???

Not in that way actually.
Whoever did this is evil, seems like a lot of people almost want it to be Muslim extremism. It's certainly extremism, whatever type though, we just don't know yet.
However, the guy was shouting about foreigners, saying he was German.
I'm no detective, but it seems like it isn't Islamic.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
That's noteworthy, but of course the jury is still out (not meant as any sort of judgement on your post). To be honest, I have equal anger regardless of whether it is some right wing Nazi nutter or some right wing Islamist nutter. And I don't really care anymore whether it is some poor sod who hard a difficult childhood, or some evil twisted psychopath. The running away and staying alive is not typically Islamist, but we don't know, and I am not remotely interested in being a 'clever guesser'. I am listening to it unfold now on the radio, and I just feel like we are no longer safe. Not remotely. And we can't see the enemies. Imagine another Islamist-type outrage in Brighton. Or another Breivik-type outrage in Brighton. We seem to have crossed the nut job rubicon. If we aren't careful there will be a nut job solution. Fortunately the loonies of this world, who think that all right wingers, or all Muslims (pick you favourite villians) are all the same, don't yet hold the keys to the gun cabinet. Yet.

Looks like 1 was a German possibly all of them

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It was a play on his weak jibe. Why try harder when the weak stuff works on you drool bibbed spaz monkeys?:)

That's a bit better, but I still don't think it is quite cutting it.
Surely, a man of your obviously superior intellect, could have conjured up an insult that the likes Churchill,or Wilde would have given their right arms to have uttered.
Come on, have another go, you can do it.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Not in that way actually.
Whoever did this is evil, seems like a lot of people almost want it to be Muslim extremism. It's certainly extremism, whatever type though, we just don't know yet.
However, the guy was shouting about foreigners, saying he was German.
I'm no detective, but it seems like it isn't Islamic.

99.999 % are. Maybe this isn't an Islamic attack but the next thousands will be.

IMG_20160715_185009.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I suspect your 'weak stuff' has just got you a ban. You are a self-styled looney (its in the name). Hardly a 'jibe'. You are also confessing that your comments are intended to 'win'. I suggest you look up the difference between 'some' and 'all' before you take someone on again, using words.

Finally, this is not a joke or a game. People are dead. If this is not enough for you to have the humility to accept that you have gone a bit too far, then all I can say is I'm glad I don't know you, and glad I never will.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Looks like 1 was a German possibly all of them

Thanks for the info. IF this is correct (still early days) it will be interesting to see if those (ok, those two) who have posted on here who have been using this to fuel their islamophobia, are now big enough to admit they are now *really pleased* to find that it is 'far right' types (a peculiar and twisteed variety therof - some of my best mates are right wing - of a different kind), presumably carrying out a *justified* attack on *legitimate* targets (as one of them has implied Breivik did - FFS!). My guess is that if this is the case, and it is right wing fatherlanders, they will slink back under the stones where they spend most of their time. If it turns out to be Nazis or Islamists then it is all the same to me. Wrong.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Thanks for the info. IF this is correct (still early days) it will be interesting to see if those (ok, those two) who have posted on here who have been using this to fuel their islamophobia, are now big enough to admit they are now *really pleased* to find that it is 'far right' types (a peculiar and twisteed variety therof - some of my best mates are right wing - of a different kind), presumably carrying out a *justified* attack on *legitimate* targets (as one of them has implied Breivik did - FFS!). My guess is that if this is the case, and it is right wing fatherlanders, they will slink back under the stones where they spend most of their time. If it turns out to be Nazis or Islamists then it is all the same to me. Wrong.

Whatever it finally proves to be it is just wrong, attacking innocents is so brave

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

One report now says one gunman shouted 'f***ing foreigners' before firing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here