Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Munich..Possible terrorist attack

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Re-posted from another thread. One way to fight back is to wrap the bodies of dead Islamic terrorists in pork.

"Muslims murder non-Muslims confident that if they die, they'll get access to "paradise" and 72 virgins to rape in the hereafter. Muslim clerics make even more extravagant promises, claiming that dead killers will receive all sorts of added benefits. Muslims who have killed (other Muslims) or committed adultery will still get an express ticket to paradise if they die while killing non-Muslims.

As long as he doesn't come into contact with a pig.

There's a long history of people fighting Muslim Jihadis by wrapping their Jihadis in pigskin or shooting them with lard bullets. US soldiers did it not all that long ago in the Philippines. While the belief that pork on a corpse can stop someone from going to heaven is nonsense... so is the underlying belief that killing non-Muslims atones for all sins. And if it deters Muslims, it's a plus. And if it doesn't, it still shows them that people aren't as helpless in the face of their racist violence as their governments often appear to be."

A good bit of lateral thinking. Lateral thinking is what's needed now.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Guy on Sky News saying eye witness account of white German speaking gunman (as in local accent German), shouting abuse about foreigners.

Why shoot your own and sky banging the drum about right wing groups could be the culprits.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why shoot your own and sky banging the drum about right wing groups could be the culprits.

Breivik shot his own.

This reply is not meant to imply any judgement about who did this, since we don't know. Just pointing out a fact.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thats a qualification where all can be used, your denial is idiotic.

You really are a looney. At least you have some insight. Although not much, given how grim this is. :nono:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You really are a looney. At least you have some insight. Although not much, given how grim this is. :nono:

Yea and you really are a tackle, the type between legs. Grim? Believe me its going to get a lot worse. IS want to start Guerilla warfare campaigns across Europe that means this sort of thing every day.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Indeed, and to think some people were suggesting we do the same here

A bit late now, don't you think. Besides if (or likely when) this sort of thing kicks off over here, it's just as likely the perpetrators were born here. As were many who have since left to become ISIS terrorists....the seeds been sown. :down:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Yea and you really are a tackle, the type between legs. Grim? Believe me its going to get a lot worse. IS want to start Guerilla warfare campaigns across Europe that means this sort of thing every day.

You really are a tackle????
Seriously, was this the best insult you could come up with?
Inane doesn't quite cover it, does it?
Must try harder.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
5 years ago to the day.

That's noteworthy, but of course the jury is still out (not meant as any sort of judgement on your post). To be honest, I have equal anger regardless of whether it is some right wing Nazi nutter or some right wing Islamist nutter. And I don't really care anymore whether it is some poor sod who hard a difficult childhood, or some evil twisted psychopath. The running away and staying alive is not typically Islamist, but we don't know, and I am not remotely interested in being a 'clever guesser'. I am listening to it unfold now on the radio, and I just feel like we are no longer safe. Not remotely. And we can't see the enemies. Imagine another Islamist-type outrage in Brighton. Or another Breivik-type outrage in Brighton. We seem to have crossed the nut job rubicon. If we aren't careful there will be a nut job solution. Fortunately the loonies of this world, who think that all right wingers, or all Muslims (pick you favourite villians) are all the same, don't yet hold the keys to the gun cabinet. Yet.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He shot the Labour youth who were future left wing Labour politicians who welcome mass Muslim immigration.

Disgusting post. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here