Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Mrs Brown's Boys

Which one of these describes you (or is closest)?

• I WATCH Mrs Brown's Boys and voted to LEAVE the EU

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • I WATCH Mrs Brown's Boys and voted to REMAIN in the EU

Votes: 25 9.6%
  • I DO NOT WATCH Mrs Brown's Boys and voted to LEAVE the EU

Votes: 57 21.8%
  • I DO NOT WATCH Mrs Brown's Boys and voted to REMAIN in the EU

Votes: 161 61.7%

• Total voters

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It can get back in the sea with that troll Miranda

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Haven't we had this poll already?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I don't personally know anyone who voted to leave the EU. I don't personally know anyone who watches Mrs Brown's Boys. I just wondered if there was any correlation.

Mrs Brown's Boys is probably the worst comedy show I have ever seen on TV. Worse even than Miranda. And I voted LEAVE and am very very pleased I did. I believe us LEAVERS have done the country a big big favour and prevented us getting sucked even deeper into the mire that is the EU. As a result of the Brexit vote it does appear that the EU has finally woken up to the fact that the concept is broken. Without the Brexit vote nothing would have changed.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
OK, I needed to word that better. But I didn't know you voted LEAVE until now.
I'm not sure he's the type of person we need moderating the forum.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Whilst it is a nationally contentious issue that divides passionately in opinion, mixing it with a more simple and obvious matter puts it into perspective.

Still, simple and obvious it remains, and 52% got it right.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don't personally know anyone who voted to leave the EU. I don't personally know anyone who watches Mrs Brown's Boys. I just wondered if there was any correlation.

Interesting that. Here in a more rural area there were shit loads.

Either that or you don't have many friends :lol: ;)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes he has. NSC is now able to provide a full salary for [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

If true, can I apply for some sort of part time hours role?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I periodically watch browns boys and voted leave

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I suspect that the percentage of people who watch it, and voted Leave, is extremely high.

That would be "Till death do us part"? Alf Garnett :lolol:

Besides those elephants,in the avatar.......they are brilliant.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

I might be the exception that proves the rule for you. Watch Mrs Brown's Boys and voted Remain.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Mrs Brown's Boys is probably the worst comedy show I have ever seen on TV. Worse even than Miranda. And I voted LEAVE and am very very pleased I did. I believe us LEAVERS have done the country a big big favour and prevented us getting sucked even deeper into the mire that is the EU. As a result of the Brexit vote it does appear that the EU has finally woken up to the fact that the concept is broken. Without the Brexit vote nothing would have changed.

So ,if the EU wakes up and fixes itself, (unlikely) would we regret being on the outside?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Cats have 9 lives it is said,cats occasionally fall and always (normally) right themselves mid flight and land on their feet,also,toast.....you butter toast,you accidentally knock the toast off the kitchen side,the toast always lands butter side down...

Question is what happens if you strap buttered toast,butter side up,onto a cats back....and launch the cat and the toast out of the window,what side does it land?

That's this thread...

Disclaimer.....i love toast,buttered....i also love and have cats...hence the avatar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here