Mr Bloom,

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Has not coughed up £93 million and got Poyet to sign a four year deal, thinking we will run out at the Amex next season, in the opening game of season, against Rochdale or Leyton Orient. This man wants to play at the top table. Something is stiring me thinks and expects it to be annocced tomorrow at forum, live to the fans.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Has not coughed up £93 million and got Poyet to sign a four year deal, thinking we will run out at the Amex next season, in the opening game of season, against Rochdale or Leyton Orient. This man wants to play at the top table. Something is stiring me thinks and expects it to be annocced tomorrow at forum, live to the fans.

Guessing or you know something?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Sometimes even the best plans get waylaid.

Patience is the key.

Bloom is a young man so he has plenty of time to build a successful club under his reign.

We just have to be patient too.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Do you really think bloom and poyet are they type of people to make such a grandiose display. Are they going to wheel this player out and uncover him to the unsuspecting masses. Unlikely.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Promotion must be achieved this season because we cannot start at Falmer in division 1,so time is not on our side,the cash must be made available simply because we cant afford not to.
Mr Bloom is a gambler but this one has to be a cert.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I think we may have covered this - but in a full Amex I don't think League One will be a problem next season.

Is the right answer. It will start becoming a problem regarding revenue in the second season at Falmer if we haven't progressed. It will be great to do it this season , of course. But I think the stall has been set out that League One football won't be a disaster in Falmers first season.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
League one first season at falmer isnt an issue because with a couple of added signings and the amazing home form we will have, promotion next season seems to be nailed on if we cant do it this year.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Promotion must be achieved this season because we cannot start at Falmer in division 1,so time is not on our side,the cash must be made available simply because we cant afford not to.
Mr Bloom is a gambler but this one has to be a cert.
Why can't we?
We will get great crowds whatever the division???

I agree bloom is very ambitious but sometimes you have to spend a fair few quid to reach those ambitions.:thumbsup:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Pure guess work, but the defence is in place, the midfield is more or less there. I just got a feeling. Its all to quiet and Poyet did say expect something this week, forum tomorrow seems perfect.

I would say the Midfield is there as well! It's pretty damn solid, it doesn't have to be the best in the league. All we really need is a striker incase Murray lets us down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports