Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

moving seats to South West Corner

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Think will probably move. Trying to visulise that corner am I right in thinking that theres a small block.of about 4 rows behind the disabled section? I guess the front row there would be good for the kids if theres nobody directly in front. Either that or stay where I am and just try and have my daughter sit on my lap

Your lad will definitely want to sit with his Dad - that is why he is there.

Hello Dave, here is my view from the South West corner, I love it. Hopefully this photo will help you make your mind up.

View attachment 32045

Great photo, Steve- I have just bought seats in the new seats going in behind you. Should be a bit cosier (and noisier) than the season just gone. Like most Albion fans, I think it is terrific how our club is going out of its way to provide decent spots for less mobile fans at our new home .

Did you have access to the South concourse from there, or could you get into the Lower West concourse for beers at half time?

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Have spoken to the ticket office and moved the 3 of us to row Y of the SW corner. This is the front row of the mini upper tier just behind disabled section so the kids wont have anyone sitting directly in front of them.

Hopefully this move will be the right one...

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Where are the away fans going this season ?? Are they still in the South stand ??

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Great photo, Steve- I have just bought seats in the new seats going in behind you. Should be a bit cosier (and noisier) than the season just gone. Like most Albion fans, I think it is terrific how our club is going out of its way to provide decent spots for less mobile fans at our new home .

Did you have access to the South concourse from there, or could you get into the Lower West concourse for beers at half time?

Welcome to the South West corner Pete. There is a kiosk in the south west, but it's going to get very busy now. But its just as easy to get a beer in the main west stand concourse. I am looking forward to next season even more now. I just hope we can make a good noise from our corner.

Have spoken to the ticket office and moved the 3 of us to row Y of the SW corner. This is the front row of the mini upper tier just behind disabled section so the kids wont have anyone sitting directly in front of them.

Hopefully this move will be the right one...

Welcome to the South West Dave+kids. If you see a fat looney going nuts on a silver scooter, tell your kids not to worry. Just tell them its only Seagull Steve, who wouldn't hurt a fly.lol.

Gullzone

Apr 14, 2012
This Green and Pleasant Land
I think you will have a good 3D view but would suggest you get fairly high up the stand say from row S onwards

tinytears

Feb 5, 2010
Like seagull steve I am in the s/w wheelchair area. The view is fantastic & I am pleased that the new seats are going in. It was a bit lonely for us wheelies there but we're now going to be part of the atmosphere instead of just watching it. To anyone thinking about buying a ticket in the s/w corner all I can say is ' Come & join us over ere'

Like seagull steve I am in the s/w wheelchair area. The view is fantastic & I am pleased that the new seats are going in. It was a bit lonely for us wheelies there but we're now going to be part of the atmosphere instead of just watching it. To anyone thinking about buying a ticket in the s/w corner all I can say is ' Come & join us over ere'

Glad to! You will certainly be in the thick of things with 1200 people in the SW next year!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here