Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MOUTH - The latest

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Now he's got the hump and the Ask The Falmer Project Team board has been shut.

It might be Martin Perry that's got the hump after Arthurs stupid statements - and who would blame him.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Are you saying that employing 'plain clothe' stewards is a regular practice....?

Only when they've had complaints and can't readily identify the culprit.

Why didn't they contact him by phone and write to him or before the game has kicked off in that case?

See above

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Hmmm... I still don't buy that.

Where these complaints made at a game or post-game? I would have thought it was fairly easy to identify a culprit and act before a public trial mid-game. It seems 'The Mouth' was behaving exactly as he has done for the duration of our stay at Withers.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Only when they've had complaints and can't readily identify the culprit.

Astonishing.........IF, a supporter is really that vociferous with bad language on a continual basis.......surely, they don't need a 'plain clothes' steward to detect him...?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If this is the reason why the Falmer questions are not being asked it is the most pathetic childish thing I have heard since I was at primary school and john wright took his ball away because his team were losing.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
If this is the reason why the Falmer questions are not being asked it is the most pathetic childish thing I have heard since I was at primary school and john wright took his ball away because his team were losing.

Have to say I thought it was because too many 'awkward' questions about raising Falmer's capacity beyond 22.5k were being asked.

Nov 20, 2003
hove
mouth

I think that is a cock of shit there was never any plain clothes stewards near mouth spoke to several stewards "the decient ones I know" even spoke to pc beard and I im sure that it is bollocks Hebbard even told mouth that is was handled badly on the phone after said event.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It says; Personal criticism directed at a member of staff.

(Quote) I was told that a certain member of the Albion club staff had taken offence at personal criticism levelled towards them and as such no more ATFPT posts would be answered.(Quote)

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I'm surprised the "undercover steward" was not noticed immediately. The sheer excitement at being covert must have given him the biggest hard-on he had ever experienced.

Next time you are moaning about the quality of the forks that accompany the pies, be careful about who could be in earshot...

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
I think that is a cock of shit there was never any plain clothes stewards near mouth spoke to several stewards "the decient ones I know" even spoke to pc beard and I im sure that it is bollocks Hebbard even told mouth that is was handled badly on the phone after said event.

Think whatever you like I've seen the report.

What I haven't said is that I agreed with it.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
It sounds like a sack of shit to justify the banning.
Undercover steward, my arse, it is just a heap of bullshit to shut everyone up.

Nov 20, 2003
hove
NO westdean cgull not saying its you just the content of the report this club i love can be so great but also so shit ruined by non football people

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I find the overall lack of professionalism creeping into the club quite disconcerting. To refuse to answer questions about the new ground because someone was nasty about someone is pathetic. They are paid to do a job, they are accountable to those that pay by whatever means. If they cannot deal with criticism then they are in the wrong job. Perhaps they need to "man up" somewhat and get over themselves. On the pitch we are going in the right direction - off the pitch we are in danger of having a flouncing bunch of management/admin idiots who won't be able to cope as we move up through the league. If they throw their toys out this easily, then we could well end up "the other South Coast Club" in a couple of years time because a journo has not been deferential enough to whichever hissy-fitter has thrown his toys out of the pram.

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
I'm surprised the "undercover steward" was not noticed immediately. The sheer excitement at being covert must have given him the biggest hard-on he had ever experienced.
:lolol::lolol:
I find the overall lack of professionalism creeping into the club quite disconcerting. To refuse to answer questions about the new ground because someone was nasty about someone is pathetic. They are paid to do a job, they are accountable to those that pay by whatever means. If they cannot deal with criticism then they are in the wrong job. Perhaps they need to "man up" somewhat and get over themselves. On the pitch we are going in the right direction - off the pitch we are in danger of having a flouncing bunch of management/admin idiots who won't be able to cope as we move up through the league. If they throw their toys out this easily, then we could well end up "the other South Coast Club" in a couple of years time because a journo has not been deferential enough to whichever hissy-fitter has thrown his toys out of the pram.
well said :clap2:

Nov 20, 2003
hove
Hampshire gull is spot on I dont think certain staff can cope now let alone at Falmer they are well out of their depth .IM sure a few chickens will come home to roost once at falmer and a cull of dead wood will take place TB is no fool .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here