MOTD2, BBC One 22:30

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LeicesterGull

Feb 2, 2009
Oh - right, thanks. I was only half-listening as I sort of switched off a bit to another moan being trotted out.

The players caught the plane, it was the coaching staff that went by a luxurious coach…so the players can’t have been tired.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Ian Wright's analysis of Gross:

"He's been at the heart of everything they do...he's quality...he's able to see a pass."

"Very clinical...now he's getting a lot more forward."

"If he carries on like that, they're going to have a good season."

pascal.jpg

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
That decision which went against Palace at 0-2 was absolutely ridiculous in my virw. Is it really the case that a striker can't stick out s leg in that situation? Looks like another case of the big clubs getting the decisions to me.

Not that I'm sticking up for Palace or anything, it's just another inexplicable, game-changing decision going against a 'small club' when facing one of the 'big six'.Similarly, the three handballs in one movement which McTwat got away with at Southampton today and the Leicester goal ruled out at 0-0 at Chelsea.

Last edited:

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
That decision which went against Palace at 0-2 was absolutely ridiculous in my virw. Is it really the case that a striker can't stick out s leg in that situation? Looks like another case of the big clubs getting the decisions to me.

Not that I'm sticking up for Palace or anything, it's just another inexplicable, game-changing decision going against a 'small club' when facing one of the 'big six'.Similarly, the three handballs in one movement which McTwat got away with at Southampton today and the Leicester goal ruled out at 0-0 at Chelsea.

Apparently the ball has to be fully released 20 away from the keepers hands or something so that was a free kick on that basis. Looked fine on first look though I agree.

2571defe066d902cdae84d4932bdbec7.jpg

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Anyone else thinking about watching later tonight? :wink:

I'm expecting nothing less than Albion to be praised to the rafters.

And I really don't care how needy this might appear!

:bhasign:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
It's as likely to be as much about poor old Brendan and Leicesters woes.

Don't we know it. As much going into how crap Leicester were as 'not taking anything away from Brighton', how good we are.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
And we're last game on, after scoring 5 goals

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Ah, I see a few of the ultra-needy folk are here already. Motd have sung our praises loads this season (and last). I'm sure they will do tonight, too.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Predictable that we are not on first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ManUre v Arse would always be first even if it was the dullest 0-0 in living memory.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
That VAR overturned Arsenal goal is obscene. Similar contact to that received by March for Leicester’s first!

I thought exactly the same. The difference was the mass protest which persuaded the ref and VAR to intervene. Clearly bollox.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Another example of my pet hate in terms of the offside rule in the Man Utd Arsenal game. United's third goal, the ball is played to Erickson who is onside, but he's behind Rashford, who would have been offside had he come into play at that point. They both run on and Erickson passes to a now onside Rashford, who scores. The rules somehow say that Rashford isn't interfering with play despite him obviously gaining an advantage by giving the defenders two attackers to cover. The bloke who ends up scoring isn't interfering with play, not like a bloke swiping at and missing the ball before a defender makes a clearing header and someone hits a wonder strike from the resulting clearance. The rules need changing.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports