Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MOTD2, BBC One 22:30

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The pundits were very generous to us at the end of last season, so I'll expect much more of the same.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
What - to hear about how bad Utd were rather than how good we were. No is the answer.

Watched it live so that was fine for me. We get so little credit from the pundits i'll give it a swerve tonight.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Folk do seem a little obsessed with pundits not saying enough nice things about us. It's all a little needy.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Might watch….frame by frame

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Folk do seem a little obsessed with pundits not saying enough nice things about us. It's all a little needy.

Esp as the last time we played Utd both MOTD pundits used their time to praise the Albion.

You'll not be surprised to know that still wasn't good enough for some.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Lee Hendry on Sky Sports News was extolling our praises for the whole game, "No luck involved, Brighton were the best team by miles"

:clap:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
What - to hear about how bad Utd were rather than how good we were. No is the answer.

Watched it live so that was fine for me. We get so little credit from the pundits i'll give it a swerve tonight.

Well you’ll be missing out on some detailed analysis about how Albion outplayed United yet again (there was extensive praise/analysis of Albion on MOTD for the 4-0 win too)
It’s on iPlayer all week !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here