Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most scared you've ever been watching a film.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
This also terrified me when I first saw it. Now it just makes me laugh at the whole madness of it all. Lovely touch to feature the Muppets.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Probably tame nowadays but I remember the bit at the end of the first Friday the 13th with the girl in the boat really made me jump when I saw it for the first time

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
As a nipper I was terrified of these...
critters.jpg

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
When i first saw the bit on The Others where the 2 kids are in the cupboard and the woman opens the door it really made jump. Not so much now i know its coming :D

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Amityville 2 for me.. Watched at home, alone overnight for the first time when I was 11.. Bloody trees scraping against the window didnt help...

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
jaws , the bit when the head falls out the boat ,didnt have a bath for weeks let alone swim in the sea

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
'Twilight Zone: The Movie' - Gremlin on the wing of the plane

twilight-zone-the-movie-pdvd_010.jpg

It made me a bit uncomfortable looking for this picture on Google Images tbh

I was watching this with my 12 year old boy a couple months ago . I knew what was coming but just as he opened the blind and the gremLin is there I grabbed him . He jumped about ten feet in the air

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Like it - reminds me of a similar episode when my 12 year old niece watched 'Jaws' for the first time. When the head in the bottom of the boat appears she had a similar reaction; although there were a couple of words her Mum and Dad hadn't heard her say before! :laugh:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Have to say that it was as an 11 or 12 year old that I first saw Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds. I'd never seen werewolves, zombies and vampires etc so weren't too worried about them but those bloody birds are everywhere. Who knows when they will gang up on us!!!1

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Dannyboy, that is a horrible horrible thing to do but its made me laugh,:lol::lol:

When I was about 8 I watched nightmare on elm street and remember not sleeping properly for weeks after, :facepalm: my parents were livid as they didn't know why I was scared to go to bed and sleep as I'd watched it at a friends house.

Since then nothing has really scared me per se, a few jumps in films but not terrified,

But in saying that, I watched paranormal activity 1 two weeks ago and that really did freak me out. And my missus who has an over active imagination didn't sleep for 3 days after, can't wait to see the other 2 now.:D

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I'd say the omen for me as well.

I was channel flicking at night when I was about 13 and watched some of Omen 3 I think. Managed about half an hour, then the rest of the night to get to sleep. Never bothered watching any of the others after that

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Carry On Screaming.

Honestly, I was too young, and couldn't understand the humour or why my parents took me to such a thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here