Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most famous person you have met, shook hands with and a chat

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
Rory Gallagher in 1973 at Tangerine studio's. Went for a wee and he was at the urinal next to me and 'pissed' all over my shoe (by accident) then came and jammed with my band for 30mins! I still have that shoe!

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
Rory Gallagher in 1973 at Tangerine studio's. Went for a wee and he was at the urinal next to me and 'pissed' all over my shoe (by accident) then came and jammed with my band for 30mins! I still have that shoe![/QUOTE

PS; Didn't shake his hand as he had pissed on that as well! I think he had a few to many!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Rory Gallagher in 1973 at Tangerine studio's. Went for a wee and he was at the urinal next to me and 'pissed' all over my shoe (by accident) then came and jammed with my band for 30mins! I still have that shoe!

as in Gallagher and Lyle?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Met Fatboy Slim sitting at a cafe near the west pier. He was sitting chatting to Frank Skinner. It was a few weeks after the playoff final against Bristol City and i still had the ticket in my wallet. He happy signed my ticket... and we had a nice long chat... Frank Skinner was having a laugh saying there's only one Albion :) Both lovely...

Jimmy White
Gary Lineker
Louise Redknapp
Darren Anderton
Des Walker
Penn and Teller
Jalana Dokic

I feel like im missing someone out.... my list cant be this poor hehe

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
When I was 11 I attended a Bobby Moore soccer school and got to play a match with the great man! This was almost 30 years ago now but still remember the couple of passes we exchanged.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
HRH Prince Andrew
HRH The Princess Royal (Just a quick question not a chat)
Sven Goran Erikson
Stuart Pearce
Peter Jones (Dragon's Den)
Mrs Thatcher (Not a full chat just a how do you do)
Michael Heseltine
Alan Mullery
Martin Chivers
Wes Brown

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
:facepalm: Legendary Irish blues/rock guitarist.

Gallagher and Lyle are sugar refiners!

really I thought that was tate and lyle? But you obviously know better. or were you just trying to be humerous?

I asked the question as I work with Gallagher's son ( as in the band Gallagher and Lyle and Mcguiness flint for you children of the 60's and 70's)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here