Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moses Caceido for Liam Colwell & Conor Gallagher (Straight swap)

Moises Caceido in exchange for Gallagher and Colwell as a combined package deal?

• Total voters

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Read my edit in OP... Sorry for missing the I on "moses"
Liam Treadwell the local jockey (who rode the 100 to 1 and won the grand national) was very well known here and was close to a couple of my good pals before he sadly passed away, so please excuse my mistake.

Some Yank trying to correct me from Arizona to seemingly point score? Kindly f*** off!
AZ Gull is a valued member of the NSC community. You misspelt all four names of the Brighton players, so a little more humility would be appropriate rather than 'Kindly f*** off!' Some gentle ribbing is only to be expected.

Last edited:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
It wouldn't be the worst outcome, but the way I look at it Caicedo is £80m, Colwill is £45m and Gallagher is £35m, in which case I'd rather have Colwill and £35 mill then use that to buy Boey and Hatate, i.e. positions where we really need cover.
I certainly think the combined transfer value of Colwill and Gallagher is more than the fee Chelsea would be prepared to pay for Moises.

Where Boey and Hatate are concerned, we aren't exactly short of funds should we decide to sign them.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Maybe. We tend to have unknown players ready to step in though and only the club know whether or not this is the case for Moisés’ replacement. The point of a coaching team is to develop players, so buying the finished article isn’t necessarily the desired outcome, except for bragging rights for fans.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
We’ve seen Chelsea with Gallagher we’ve seen plenty of Albion with Mac and Caciedo why would we spend a shed load and down grade :shrug:

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Remember we need to factor in the rumoured 20% sell on clause we have to pay Independiente De Valle

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
AZ Gull is a valued member of the NSC community. You misspelt all four names of the Brighton players, so a little more humility would be appropriate rather than 'Kindly f*** off!' Some gentle ribbing is only to be expected.

Agreed. I don't usually drink but was pretty hammered last night... I blame the heat :rolleyes: - Apologies to AZ Gull (and also for the spellings)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
2 England internationals in .

Wouldn’t be a bad deal
Or, as Gareth Southgate would see it, sudden non-England internationals

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
No thanks. Money in the bank please. Not that keen on Gallagher personally but would happily take Colwill. But under separate deals.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
How many would be in favour of a straight swap of Caceido in exchage for both Conor Gallagher and Levi Colwell as a package deal? Not saying it is 100% plausible, but not beyond the realms of possibility.

Would certainly be tempting...

Edit: Can a mod please change the thread title to Levi instead of Liam? Was thinking of the late local jockey Liam Treadwell (RIP) Been a long day! Cheers!
Our editing rate is £1000 a letter. @Bozza will be round soon with "the boys" to take a card payment.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Thing with Moses is he is good at taking commandments so must be RDZ's dream. And you want to know something ironic? His great grandfather's name.

moses.JPG

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
No thanks. Money in the bank please. Not that keen on Gallagher personally but would happily take Colwill. But under separate deals.
Why do we need money in the bank? Save for a rainy day?

SAC

May 21, 2014
It's beyond the realms of possibilities because we don't do such deals.

I can't even remember when we last did a player swap deal.
For years posters on NSC stated "we don't do loans" and "we don't need to sell".

Although player swaps are pretty rare, it's not impossibe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here