Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moses Caceido for Liam Colwell & Conor Gallagher (Straight swap)

Moises Caceido in exchange for Gallagher and Colwell as a combined package deal?

• Total voters

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
How many would be in favour of a straight swap of Caceido in exchage for both Conor Gallagher and Levi Colwell as a package deal? Not saying it is 100% plausible, but not beyond the realms of possibility.

Would certainly be tempting...

Edit: Can a mod please change the thread title to Levi instead of Liam? Was thinking of the late local jockey Liam Treadwell (RIP) Been a long day! Cheers!

Last edited:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Would vary a lot our end depending on the wages. But 40m+40m=80m

That said, the whole point is they need profit now right? Suppose would go through as fees just at the same time to basically be a swap, but where amortization helps them out short term.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It wouldn't be the worst outcome, but the way I look at it Caicedo is £80m, Colwill is £45m and Gallagher is £35m, in which case I'd rather have Colwill and £35 mill then use that to buy Boey and Hatate, i.e. positions where we really need cover.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I think both would very quickly become 60-80m+ players under RDZ. They certainly have the potential.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
It's beyond the realms of possibilities because we don't do such deals.

I can't even remember when we last did a player swap de

Moses Caceido?

Liam Colwell?

:shrug:

I assume your username is a long-term goal rather than a statement of current achievement?
Read my edit in OP... Sorry for missing the I on "moses"
Liam Treadwell the local jockey (who rode the 100 to 1 and won the grand national) was very well known here and was close to a couple of my good pals before he sadly passed away, so please excuse my mistake.

Some Yank trying to correct me from Arizona to seemingly point score? Kindly f*** off!

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The state of the title.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
It takes something special to get me to agree with the poster above me, but this thread has gone and done it, so well done for that.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Read my edit in OP... Sorry for missing the I on "moses"
Liam Treadwell the local jockey (who rode the 100 to 1 and won the grand national) was very well known here and was close to a couple of my good pals before he sadly passed away, so please excuse my mistake.

Some Yank trying to correct me from Arizona to seemingly point score? Kindly f*** off!
You got his surname wrong as well to be fair.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here