Mortgage renewal help

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What a lot of posts about why he's not posting.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Rubbish it is more to do with you and how you perceive things and see it as being poicked on when it is just another opinion.

If I posted daily a tip that failed I would expect exactly the same.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its BH desperate to get a reaction and to be fair he got one. Well done that Man. Very big and brave.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Rubbish it is more to do with you and how you perceive things and see it as being poicked on when it is just another opinion.

If I posted daily a tip that failed I would expect exactly the same.

Actually I had not done any tipping for 6 months at least and I think most people were in on it. There was no need to start and provoke a reaction but I guess you must be bored waiting for Rock and Chips.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Its BH desperate to get a reaction and to be fair he got one. Well done that Man. Very big and brave.

Oh dear, I would have thought I was on your ignore list as you aren't reading them.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What a f***ing BINFEST :laugh:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Actually I had not done any tipping for 6 months at least and I think most people were in on it. There was no need to start and provoke a reaction but I guess you must be bored waiting for Rock and Chips.

Watching the Milan derby, and welcome back :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Your a C*NT Peter but I love you :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just quit this shit and come back, not as if you even flounced

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
There is a sense of irony here given your username but my mortgage man is excellent and is known to a number of people on here,
ring Richard Tiltman 01903 207074 at CTW, he will give you all the options and advise you.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Not for me mate. Just look at the shit I got on this thread :laugh:

Anyway Rock and Chips is about to start I reckon it will be HORSESHIT.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There is a sense of irony here given your username but my mortgage man is excellent and is known to a number of people on here,
ring Richard Tiltman 01903 207074 at CTW, he will give you all the options and advise you.

Harty behave. This is the Man who missed numerous open goals for BHAFC. I am the Man for this job.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Whats scary is what will happen when they run out of money. Its the banks that are taking the piss charging 4/5% for morgages when the bank rate is 0.5% and how they can charge 8% and up for ordinary loans is criminal.

They have to collect their bonus money from somewhere .... Us Init?

Not our problem but in say 100 or 200 years time when most property has been purchased and passed down through inheritence - how small will the mortgage market become then? (I accept it will never go way completely though)

theeighties

Jan 20, 2010
If your still looking I know a good independent mortgage broker who may be able to help, if you want their number message me

Jan 18, 2010
try duncan financial services local "old school" top service top lad when he woz younger

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here