Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mortgage renewal help

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Where have you been Gareth? Getting worried.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Keeping a low profile Algie thanks mate. I go onto NSC and observe but I am noly going to post on REMF and work related threads to do REMF stuff and offer help on mortgages. I am not going to post any threads on anything else as I am not going to get involved in any more NSC binfests as life is too short. I offered too much personal stuff to people who I foolishly thought were friends when in reality they are just blokes most of whom I have never met and never likely to. I also got too defensive and ended up winding myself up and in return to abuse gave abuse out. That ain't me and I am better off out of it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Keeping a low profile Algie thanks mate. I go onto NSC and observe but I am noly going to post on REMF and work related threads to do REMF stuff and offer help on mortgages. I am not going to post any threads on anything else as I am not going to get involved in any more NSC binfests as life is too short. I offered too much personal stuff to people who I foolishly thought were friends when in reality they are just blokes most of whom I have never met and never likely to. I also got too defensive and ended up winding myself up and in return to abuse gave abuse out. That ain't me and I am better off out of it.

Unbelievable, this is ONLY an internet chatroom and nothing else.

How can anyone get so hung up about it ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Nothing to do with you really Peter its how I feel so why chip in with this sort of comment. This is exactly what I mean about people having no respect for othrs feelings. Anyway I am not going to participate in a potential binfest.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Look at Nationwide and go with them if they prove to be the lowest based on rate and fees. At the moment they aren't.

hmm, yet you wont offer any advise of which is the lowest?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It depends on

1. Property value
2. Mortgage required
3. Interest only or repayment
4. Income
5. Any adverse credit
6. Any overpayment options
7. Any redemption ties
8. Whether tracker of fixed
9. Length of rate
10. Present lenders new rate available
11. Type of property
12. Age
13. Any dependants
14. Any credit cards or loans
15. Employed or Self employed

Just for a start so no without nothing the above I cannot.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Nothing to do with you really Peter its how I feel so why chip in with this sort of comment. This is exactly what I mean about people having no respect for othrs feelings. Anyway I am not going to participate in a potential binfest.
You sound a little to soft centered mate.If people piss you off or your fed up with the bollocks posted on here then make good use of the ignore function.
To be fair though Gareth you do fish for reactions yourself sometimes like i do.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I know so I am partly to blame but I just don't need it anymore so best to not bother posting. Thanks anyway Bud.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I know so I am partly to blame but I just don't need it anymore so best to not bother posting. Thanks anyway Bud.

Well I`m glad to see you back.

Besides I need some advice on mortgages for myself and a friend who is getting really quite depressed about his mortgage shortfall and stuff.

Cheltenhams coming soon as well US:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

So you post heaps of rubbish tips and then wonder why someone might comment ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Peter.

What exactly is your problem ?. Everyone else has accepted my viewpoint. Why on earth should I have to explain to you personally my decision and what exactly does my decision have to do with you anyway and how on earth does it affect you anyway ?.

Bert365

May 7, 2006
Mine is up in august probably gonna get screwed again. We paid our stamp duty a day before they raised it :angry:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well I`m glad to see you back.

Besides I need some advice on mortgages for myself and a friend who is getting really quite depressed about his mortgage shortfall and stuff.

Cheltenhams coming soon as well US:clap2::clap2::clap2:

PM me if you need any help or advice.

Thanks mate.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My first thread back and already there is someone eager to start a fight. You couldn't make it up. As to wonder why I stayed away for 2 months :US:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Peter.

What exactly is your problem ?. Everyone else has accepted my viewpoint. Why on earth should I have to explain to you personally my decision and what exactly does my decision have to do with you anyway and how on earth does it affect you anyway ?.

I would just chill out, the anger is pouring out here.

I have no problem at all.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
My first thread back and already there is someone eager to start a fight. You couldn't make it up. As to wonder why I stayed away for 2 months :US:

That is your perception in actual fact no-one has started any fight at all it is just a difference of opinion.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I would have thought I may have got some respect from you of all people. Ah well, its a funny old World.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I would have thought I may have got some respect from you of all people. Ah well, its a funny old World.

Read what is written no-one has shown you any dis-respect it is just your perception.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
That is your perception in actual fact no-one has started any fight at all it is just a difference of opinion.

This is typical of NSC. Post some abrasive comments and when there is a reaction just stand back and say

" nothing to do with me guv ".

Ah well the binfest has started in my first thread back. Well done.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here