Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More Prescott stories tomorrow

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
He's a pillock, end of. I would of thrown more than an egg at him.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I would assume that as Prescott found in favour of the stadium, that the next Deputy PM would also do the same. I can't see any reason for changing the decision.

Would be good, if he did stay, just to see this decision out and then lose his job!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
John Prescott is expected to face more revelations about his affair with his diary secretary after she gave an interview to the Mail on Sunday.
Alan Curbishley has been paid in excess of £100,000 to talk about the affair.

His publicist Max Clifford said the Cabinet Office gave no support to Mr Curbishleywhen the affair became public, a claim the government denies.

Meanwhile, Mr Prescott did not turn up to his monthly surgery with constituents in Hull on Saturday.

'Totally untrue'

Speaking to BBC Radio Four's Today programme, Mr Clifford said Mr Curbishley wanted to set the record straight and would get "an awful lot more" than the reported £100,000 fee.

It's difficult to describe what it's like when suddenly masses of photographers, journalists turn up on your doorstep and day after day you are reading a lot of things in the national press which are totally untrue about you which is very damaging and very hurtful

Blair won't allow THREE of his ministers to be chucked out at once.

Prescott will stay. Hewitt and Clarke will be made to wrestle in mud, with the loser getting the heave-ho.

Both Blair and Brown will also want Prescott to stay, because Two Shags is an important player in the whole business of managing a successful Blair resignation.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
£100K, bet she never imagined that when that lard bucket was on top of her.....or maybe that's why she did it ???

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Lord Bracknell said:
Blair won't allow THREE of his ministers to be chucked out at once.

Prescott will stay. Hewitt and Clarke will be made to wrestle in mud, with the loser getting the heave-ho.

Both Blair and Brown will also want Prescott to stay, because Two Shags is an important player in the whole business of managing a successful Blair resignation.

Think Prescott will quit and Clarke will be sacked.If Prescott and his advisors have made the choice for the right reasons then even if Mickey Mouse was the next DPM we would still get Falmer

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Prescott is clearly very important to the Government as the only grass roots link left to the Unions.

I doubt very much he will be sacked.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Beach Hut said:
Prescott is clearly very important to the Government as the only grass roots link left to the Unions.

I doubt very much he will be sacked.

Dont agree from what it looks like in the papers tommorow,he has slagged off his fellow minsters,used his postion and abused it to get perks and last month sent out 100,000 leaflets in Hull saying what a good family man he was.
I think he will fall on his sword and this will be the start of the end for Blair

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
crasher said:
John Prescott + Rosie Winterton. FACT

Yes this one's been brewing for a while I understand, didn't know which MP though.

She worked for Prescott before becoming an MP.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So Prezza will bring down the labour party as he was caught with his trousers down.

1066gull

crodonilson said:
He's a pillock, end of. I would of thrown more than an egg at him.
Sorry to disappoint you but he is not a Liberal Democrat.

Porky

Oct 5, 2003
Ontario. Canada
There must be something about the air in the House of Commons.
Prescott going back to Profumo. I think someone has been puuting something in the tea or whisky more like it.
I do feel sorry for JP really. He has been found out. How many affairs are still going on?
She got laid and was paid far more than any high priced call girl.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
vulture said:
Dont agree from what it looks like in the papers tommorow,he has slagged off his fellow minsters,used his postion and abused it to get perks and last month sent out 100,000 leaflets in Hull saying what a good family man he was.
I think he will fall on his sword and this will be the start of the end for Blair
Sorry mate, but I think your political analysis is off the mark here. Way off.

Prescott, the rugged 'f*** off, you Tory tosser'-type politician is not going to give a flying shit - politically - over this story. How much it affects his home life is another matter. But I believe is not going to resign over a piece of nonsense like this, and Blair is not going to sack him - or rather 'relieve him of duties'. The Labour leader cannot unilaterally sack the Deputy.

As I understand it, this story is breaking in all of the papers, but it's the Mail on Sunday that will be leading the race. They, with their high-and-mighty, oh-so-principled, twinset and pearls readership, would love to get their fluffy slippers into him. Fact is, he is a political heavyweight in more ways than one, and there is sod all they can do about it.

It might be wishful thinking for you Tories to think he is going, but I seriously doubt it. Clarke and Hewitt, however, are expendable.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here