Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More dull Adam Clayton drivel

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I'm not saying I particularly want to read about fictious posts, but to be honest I don't care if people want to post them either. But I do think it's far more annoying that some people think it's ok to bully people into posting only what they want to hear. Like I said before if you don't like it don't read it.

I don't think anyone is bullying anyone so calm down chap. People generally aren't keen on reading a made up story in someones head that for 3 pages was portrayed as fact. Leading people down the path that way in what has been a pretty piss poor close season isn't going to get the best reactions is it? Why could he have not just made a thread with the title saying something like "I really hope we sign Clayton", or simply contributed to the many other topics about AC?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Has the OP been banned?

If not then he should be SHOT!

....then his body picked up, tied to a post and SHOT AGAIN!

Last edited:

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
I just farted pretty loudly in the office thinking no one was around; the cleaner was about five yards behind me wiping someone's computer desk. I blame the pies. Barber out.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
I don't think anyone is bullying anyone so calm down chap. People generally aren't keen on reading a made up story in someones head that for 3 pages was portrayed as fact. Leading people down the path that way in what has been a pretty piss poor close season isn't going to get the best reactions is it? Why could he have not just made a thread with the title saying something like "I really hope we sign Clayton", or simply contributed to the many other topics about AC?

Well why couldn't the mod change the title instead of adovcating banning people. Also in my experience it's the bullies who sit there and say "it's not bullying", so I'll tell you a "FACT" not a rumour, anyone who tries to intimidate or dominate someone elses opinion because they don't agree with them IS a bully.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here