Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More dull Adam Clayton drivel

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
The way this (non?) signing has developed the source of this information could come from Clayton himself and I'd still be dubious until I saw him actually playing for us.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Does this guy have any previous about being right?
Any further info? Is he even signing for us?

bhafc-ross has a history of talking utter shit when it comes to transfers.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Dull. Ban til end of transfer window should be the standard punishment for this sort of crap.

Will happily take a week out myself though if it turns out I've called the bluff wrongly.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Mods can we have bans implemented for this now? Nothing mental, just a week or something?

I'm not asking for it to be everyone who posts a rumour but this kind of thread, effectively guaranteeing a signing comes around once every few days and makes at least 9 pages to come to absolutely nothing.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Fantastic news if true. Time will tell I guess.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Dull. Ban til end of transfer window should be the standard punishment for this sort of crap.

Will happily take a week out myself though if it turns out I've called the bluff wrongly.

Standard punishment? What is this forum? NSC = Nazi Standards Chat? The guys only saying a football rumour, who cares if its rubbish or not. If you don't like it don't read it, or better still don't comment on it. I for one think "standard punishment" for saying something thats crap on forum should be looking like a tit in front of everyone.

bhafc_ross

Feb 21, 2009
Brighton
Standard punishment? What is this forum? NSC = Nazi Standards Chat? The guys only saying a football rumour, who cares if its rubbish or not. If you don't like it don't read it, or better still don't comment on it. I for one think "standard punishment" for saying something thats crap on forum should be looking like a tit in front of everyone.

:clap2:

D

Deleted member 22389

If we where going for Clayton then this would have been in the Argus, and Nationals today with the headline of "Clayton expected to sign for Seagulls" or something like that, ath the moment I don't beleive a word of it.
I really hope I am wrong thou.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Standard punishment? What is this forum? NSC = Nazi Standards Chat? The guys only saying a football rumour, who cares if its rubbish or not. If you don't like it don't read it, or better still don't comment on it. I for one think "standard punishment" for saying something that crap on forum should be looking like a tit in front of everyone.

Its not a rumour is it, its just trolling to get a load of comments on his thread. Yes it would be better if everyone didn't rise to it but as mentioned above, its a bit different when its guaranteeing a signing we've been chasing for weeks, whereas off the cuff ones can be amusing at times. There's a whole website dedicated to this sort of stuff without bringing it unfounded on here- no mention of a source or anything just post and run.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC

A football rumour?

He hasn't posted a source nor has he posted a rumour. He's posted a statement that is intended to look like fact. The only tit here is the one who can't distinguish the difference.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Perhaps bhafc_ross can either:-

- confirm how he knows this to be true, no names need to be mentioned.
- state that he made it up.
- state that he doesn't know anything more than anybody else, but he would like it to be true.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here