Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Moises who?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
A penny for Caicedo's thoughts after that result.

Or maybe 6,000,000,000 (6 billion) of them.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Yes! Feck Liverpool and feck their plastics “on their long trip back to Hove and Harrow.” Glad we yet again knocked ‘em out the cup. Names on the cup, into the 5th we go. Sensational goal by Nippons finest. Young Moises C should be hanging his head in shame. Could been part of, now he’s bacon at bar mitzvah. Greedy silly boy.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
We did miss him today. But it makes the victory sweeter.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
C’mon Moises, you sure you don’t wanna be a part of this?

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Best case scenario now has to be a ‘Gentlemen’s Agreement’ that he can walk away in the summer, that way we can get him back into the fore and get us over the line re Europe.

Easier said than done though. 🤷‍♂️
Hi Harty , i think the lad is a gentleman but he has found some crap on the bottom of his boot , i really want him to get rid of these and talk to Tony . I couldn`t think higher of TB and believe a solution is possible for the end of the season , but they have to work together without the interference from the parasites .

Hope your well (y)

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Deffo missed him today as we didn't control the midfield like normal. Great result considering our bench was nowhere near as strong as Liverpool's but this team is something special isn't it?
We missed him of course but am I wrong in suggesting De Zerbi got it a bit wrong in changing the formation today? We got overrun in midfield but looked better once we shifted back to normal when Gilmour came on.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
RDZ interview then on ITV basically saying without actually saying that Moises is on his way.

"We will see tomorrow, and the day after what happens"
Christ you are clueless at times.

If you want to read anything negative into it, it is underlining that every player has his price. But we know this already. MC won't be leaving for anything under his worth according to Tony Bloom (£100m I'm guessing) and RDZ will know this but he has no idea whether or not Arsenal will meet the price. It's that simple.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Firstly I think we have to be careful to interpret what Roberto says. His English is coming on but the subtleties are maybe not always on point.
The obvious miss today was Moisés. We missed him even though we won. However, let's not get carried away. An 80% Moisés playing, but within himself, to the end of the season, or him going and being 'replaced' for now by Gilmour won't be ideal. Today we had Webster looking not 100% recovered, and substituted at half time and what could be a bad injury to Ferguson. ( let's really hope not).
Best situation would be Moises staying and giving everything til the end of the season,Colwill, Webster and Ferguson all coming through their injuries quick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here