Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mohammed Kudus **Signed For West Ham 27/08**

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Very tenuous isn't it?
West Ham won't even make an offer if they don't sell Paqueta and are yet to make a formal bid.
This is pure agent talk.
Annoyingly his agent is another one of these crooks that have fab rom in their pockets. Unfortunately it appears Baleba is the same.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Think that's applicable to a Guatamalan player or some obscure African country but not so much for a player in a major.league. IMHO.
We also have picked up players from major leagues, Joel Veltman, Pascal Gross, Pervis Estupinian, Mahmoud Dahoud, are these all not good enough because a big 6 side didn't want them at the time we brought them in?

Last edited:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Annoyingly his agent is another one of these crooks that have fab rom in their pockets. Unfortunately it appears Baleba is the same.
Yeah I didn't want to say it too loudly but the Baleba news stinks of 'Brighton are interested, get in quick '.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
‘West Ham about his level’

People have really forgotten who we are haven’t they :lolol: West Ham won a European competition last season, historically are a much bigger and better supported club than us and can pay higher wages.
Btw I think kudus is our level but I think we can do better especially for the money.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Very tenuous isn't it?
West Ham won't even make an offer if they don't sell Paqueta and are yet to make a formal bid.
This is pure agent talk.
And this all adds weight to the Kudus is really a central midfielder argument, which otherwise i'll stay out of

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
We also have picked up players from major letagues, Joel Veltman, Pascal Gross, Pervis Estupinian, Mahmoud Dahoud, are these all not good enough because a big 6 side didn't want them at the time we brought them in?
That's fair but slightly different...kudus is one of the most hyped young players in Europe. Everyone knows about him.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
‘West Ham about his level’

People have really forgotten who we are haven’t they :lolol: West Ham won a European competition last season, historically are a much bigger and better supported club than us and can pay higher wages.
To be fair I don’t think Dwayne was saying anything other than for ability we can do better.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
That's fair but slightly different...kudus is one of the most hyped young players in Europe. Everyone knows about him.
Some big clubs are rumoured to have made enquiries, and may yet go for him, just is maybe further down the list for those clubs that can look at players with £100M price tags.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
In terms of what we absolutely need the most at the moment - with people talking about his ball-carrying ability in the middle of the park - he doesn't seem to fit the mould of a physically strong defensive midfielder that De Zerbi has said he's after. Looks like a good player to get if we could in addition to everyone else, rather than the solution to a particular problem.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
There's literally nothing in this one... maybe there was, but he clearly thinks he's BIGGER than us... Roberto poured water on things last week with his 'want to play for us' comments... clearly aimed at Both Moises and Kudus... We can do better and cheaper for sure... I also suspect he'll turn out to be 'okay' and nothing more... 30-40 million for 'okay' just doesn't fit our model.

Lastly, we have a clear priority right now and that trumps yet another winger/attacking midfielder... that and if he did rock up and scored a few he'd probably want out by Jan... West Ham would be perfect for him to be fair... home of the over hyped, under skilled and flash in the pan.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
I just can't make myself get arsed about Kudus. Breaking out transfer record again, on a player who's clearly just waiting for the best off to come in. Just feels like veering away from what we are good at and just slugging away with the usual merry-go-round clubs for the same overpriced players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here