Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mohammed Kudus **Signed For West Ham 27/08**

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Almost forgot about this thread in all the Caicedo excitement. Hopefully we're saying to him - "See, Moises now has THREE top clubs after him- our way of doing things will enable you this kind of exposure when the time comes to move on".

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Almost forgot about this thread in all the Caicedo excitement. Hopefully we're saying to him - "See, Moises now has THREE top clubs after him- our way of doing things will enable you this kind of exposure when the time comes to move on".
Correction- Moises has TWO top clubs after him, the third is a mid table cluster f***!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Mr Bloom knows all about the Kudus situation …

Mr Barber knows all about the Kudus situation …

Ajax know all about the Kudus situation …

Kudus knows all about the Kudus situation …

NSC knows NOTHING about the Kudus situation …

but … 55 pages of guesswork, speculation, entitlement, pomposity, criticism, character-assassination, and advice to the club’s negotiators.

👏
So what you're saying is don't come onto a fan messageboard and comment about the fact the Albion have made a club record bid for an elite player, unless you have insider knowledge on how affairs are proceeding?

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Dutch media reporting that the 48 hour deadline that Kudus had regarding his personal terms with Brighton has expired. So, Ajax are back in control and will no longer cooperate easily / his price tag will increase.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Dutch media reporting that the 48 hour deadline that Kudus had regarding his personal terms with Brighton has expired. So, Ajax are back in control and will no longer cooperate easily / his price tag will increase.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
We do like getting involved in a transfer saga don't we. I think I'm now beyond caring whether this gets done or not, much like the Caicedo one, what will be will be.

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Seems like it's all been a massive waste of everyone's time and energy! Reports about our interest started in June, so it's a long time to have been strung along.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
If caicedo doesn't want to play for us any longer, what a hole in midfield, with no one coming in as it stands. Oh well enjoy the ride.
That’s the spirit.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

This sounds like complete non-news to me. The 48 hours have passed, yes. But if he turns round tomorrow and says I want to sign for Brighton, are Ajax really going to say well they will need to pay another €10 million then? (Which we obviously wouldn't).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The deadline was for Kudus’ agent, not us.
I’m hopeful that if he changes his position, Ajax will honour the negotiated fee as before.
I can’t see TB having anything further to do with Ajax on this if they raise the price by £1

I have dealt with quite a few Jewish customers and they have all driven a hard bargain but when a price is agreed it is set in stone. Don’t try and f*** them over, they walk away.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Players agents are the scourge of world football.
No they’re not. They’re 100% necessary or a naive kid like Caicedo for example would get absolutely rinsed by clubs throughout his career.

Nation states, greedy club owners and some parts of the media are the scourge of world football. And Crystal Palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here